Hamilsquad

~Alex~

John led me to his friends' dorm. I'm just now noticing how much trust I'm putting into him and others. But I guess I have to in order to survive. I watch as he knocks on the door with a smile on his face. I'm just about to go on my phone when i hear the door open slightly. "John is that you?" Someone said. John nodded and the door flew open.
"John! how are you doing-" i accidentally punched him out of fear. "Oh my god I am so sorry!"
"Its fine...who are you anyway?"
"I'm Alexander Hamilton. And You?"
"Hercules Mulligan. Whats going on john?" He looked directly at john.
"I just thought you might want to meet my new friend"
I cant believe he called me his friend... This is gonna be awesome!

"Sorry again for punching you"
"Its fine its not the worst injury ive gotten"
"What do you mean?"
"Well there was this one time I tried to do a dumb stunt. Practically broke my arm!"
"Hey herc, save the stories for when we have snacks"
That lead into a laugh which became us hanging out for almost the rest of the night. Right before going to bed I managed to write for a few hours. "Hhh, first day in america and I already have friends"

~The Next Day~

*John*

"*yawn* Man what time is it?". I turn on my phone and almost need to order glasses. Why do i keep leaving the. Brightness on full? I check the time to see its 6 in the morning. Great, two hours to get ready for class. I wonder if Hamilton is up yet. Open his room door and lean against the wall as I watch him working at his desk. "Couldn't sleep" I ask. He jumped when he heard my voice. "Uh no I just got caught up in writing" "Well do you wanna grab some coffee?" His eyes lit up immediately when I said that.
"Sure!"

He actually ordered two cups for himself. I had to make one decaf when he wasnt looking. I don't think alex should have so much caffine at once. I know i just met him but I don't know how to describe him. Hes a smart, handsome guy with these violet-blue eyes that could just pierce through anyone's bullcrap. Did I just call him handsome? Im brought out of thought when my phone vibrates.

DrunkTailor: hey classes start soon where r u

TurtleKing: im with Alex we wnt to get coffee

DrunkTailor: oh ok well HURRY UP

TurtleKing: ok ok calm yaself we'll be there in a-

DrunkTailor: john?

DrunkTailor: john?!

I looked up from my phone and quickly grabbed Alex's jacket hood before he got hit by a truck. He almost slapped before realizing what had happened.
"Try not to die on the first day" I said in between frightened breaths.
"Th-thanks" he said as shocked as i was. After a moment to rest the adrenaline rush was over and we continued on back to the college.