Mistakes Were Made

~Alex~

Its been a few days since the party and I'm currently hiding in a closet.

I kissed Jefferson. My mortal enemy. I had my first kiss with my enemy.

Can I go die in a hole? Both figuratively and literally?

I'm still in the schuylers' dorm, just hiding in the closet. I managed to get all the teachers to give me my work via electronics until the issue is resolved. They don't know what it is obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be in here.

Eliza has been trying to get me to come out of the closet, no pun intended. But im determined to not return to my dorm.

Thats when my laptop turns off. They must've unplugged the extension cord connected to the charger.

I guess I have to go back to society.

I slowly open the closet door. "Angelica? Eliza? Peggy?" I call out. No response. I quickly leave my fortress of anti-social-tude.

Then I smell something. Coffee

I swear if this is a trap to get me out its the smartest thing ever.

I rush over and start chugging the coffee, ignoring the fact that it's burning me.

Suddenly I see Peggy running towards me with a blanket. I climb to the top of the fridge while hugging the coffee like my life depended on it.

"Come on Alex it was just a kiss" she says while trying to reach me.

"You dont understand! I kissed the garbage known as Jefferson!" I yell moving away from her.

"I thought you might say that." She smirks as Angelica and Eliza walk in with my laptop. "Come down or we add water."

"Keep my laptop out of this!!"

"Then come down!"

I contemplate my life choices. Aw man i really don't have great options here:

1. Run
2. Stay on the fridge
3. Return to the closet
Or 4. Give up

Life has not been nice to me in these decisions.

I finish the remainder of the drink and bolt out the room. I end up going back to my dorm. It wouldve been good if John and Jefferson weren't already in there.

I dont know why I did this next bit. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now that i think about it, im an idiot.

I squeeze past them towards the kitchen and turn back towards them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JEFFERSON!?" I yell while throwing a book at him.

The thing is though he catches it. He catches it and... It burns until its just ash.

"What the... No! Fuck this! I actually dont want to die!" I run to the other side of the room and climb out the window.

I. Am. A. Idiot.

I slipped and fell at least 20 feet onto my side. Smart move I know...

Hhhh everything hurts. Then again, I did just fall from a 2-story building.

I push myself up from the ground and look up towards the window. It looked like Jefferson and John were genuinely concerned. I take a few steps but stumble and fall to the ground.

Everything goes black.

~Holy crap how many times am I gonna pass out before i graduate?! It really is survival of the fittest.~