Schuyler Sisters

*John*

-at their dorm-

"Geez man! How can you do all of that!?" I asked alex shocked more than ive ever been.
"Im not really sure. But for now lets just say its a special skill" he responded.

I was in the middle of class when i got a message from Alex. He wanted me to be outside the classroom because jefferson was with him. A few minutes later i heard footsteps and knew it was him. I caught his stuff and witnessed as he sprinted down the hall with Jefferson right behind him.

And might i say that dang that man is agile! There were a few crowds of people in the hallway and it seemed he always knew where an opening was so he could get through. And even when there wasn't, he was able to parkour like his life depended on it.
And to be honest, it did.

"Go Alex, Go!" I cheered on.(cheering for me now...go listen to that song!) I didnt think he heard me until he glanced over and smiled. God, in love him... Am I?

The professor was yelling at me to come back inside but I told them what was happening and he let me go. He's understanding for someone who dishes out quizzes to everyone if one person messes up.

"I'm serious! You could've been back in the nurse's office yet you managed to dodge every obstacal in your path!" I shouted. "You seem really surprised by this" he said with a smirk. "Oh really? Gee, I never noticed. I thought this was a normal thing" i said with sarcasm in my voice. "This is coming from the guy who i watched chug two cups of coffee in ten minutes." I think he noticed the slight annoyance in my tone. How do I know this? His response:

"Coffee is what keeps me alive aside from writing. The idea of survival tell me 'hey, maybe you shouldn't die by someone else's stupidity. And the satisfaction of seeing Jefferson's face when he realizes he screwed up gives me gratification" he stated with pride.

"Wow, I'm glad im not a pretentious prick like you to follow that profound yet flawed philosophy" i joked. He laughed than playfully pushed me. Man, I have one of the best roommates. Although he may be brave to the point of recklessness, he's a genius, hardworking and ambitious young man.

.....

And he's adorable when he gets mad. Uhh, screw it. I've fallen in love with the one and only Alexander Hamilton!

-The next day-
*Eliza*

"Come on, guys! We have a few hours to relax" I yelled at my sisters. "We're coming liza!" Peggy said with excitement. We had a few hours before hour next class so me and my sisters were taking a walk across campus. "Hey, do you think we'll find any love while we're here?" Ang said. "I wouldnt raise you're hopes too high" replied. And as soon as I said that i immediately regretted it. I glanced to my right saw the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

How do I even describe him!? Just his appearance made me fall for him more by the second. He had these sparkling violet-blue eyes that could see through anyone's lies. He had peach fuzz but it seemed more like a goatee at this point. They had long, black hair that was put in a ponytail. Not to mention the way he's dressed as well as his stature. They're dressed as though they came from somewhere else...somewhere out of the U.S.. And he looked a bit short only by 1 or two inches. I my sister's noticed.

"Is she ok" Peggy whispered. "I think she just found love" ang responded. I nearly jumped when she put her hand on my shoulder. "Go talk to him" she said. "No no no, I cant do that! What if he doesnt like me?" I say with sudden fear.

"We won't know until you ask"
"But what if he's-"

"What?"

"What if hes gay?"

"Liza, theres a 50/50 chance hes gay. And that becomes a 33* percent chance for if he's bi."

"What if he doesnt want a relationship"

"Hey Eliza?"

"Yeah?"
"Shut up"
"What-"
"Stop predicting the unimaginable. And go talk to the man."
"But-"
"Go. Talk. To. Him."

I finally decided to except defeat and go talk to the guy. I tapped his shoulder and as soon as he turned around i knew I was helpless. "Hello" he said. I could sense a slight accent and that made me feel even more helpless. "H-hi! What's your name?" I asked. "Alexander Hamilton" he took my hand and kissed it and OH MY GOD IM DYING INSIDE AND TRYING NOT TO CRY!!

"And your name?" I forgot I was still talking to him. "Elizabeth Schuyler" I blushed.
"You seem to be a but flustered"
"Uh y-yeah. D-do you want to meet up sometime this week?"
"Sure!" He said cheerfully.
"How does the coffee shop sound?"
"Perfect! Hey I gotta head back to my dorm. Bye Elizabeth!" He waved and then he was gone.

I looked back at my sister's who rushed over and hugged me. All at once we screeched simultaneously out of happiness at such an audibly loud pitch I'm sure we broke a few windows in the college.

Boy you got me helpless...