Stop Being Right, Angelica!

~Alex~

Ughh my head hurts. No wait, its not just my head, its my entire body.

I wake up and notice im back in my bed. When did I get here? Uhh doesnt matter.  I go to the bathroom to see what kind of damage I got from that fight.

I look at myself in the mirror. Geez i look like death. And more than usual.
I look like death resureccted me as a zombie, killed me, then brought me back to life again just for fun. Or maybe im exaggerating.

I go back to my room and change clothes.

"Hey Alex" john says from the doorway.

"Holy crap! Ever heard of knocking?!" I was still putting on my shirt.

"Your door wasn't even closed"

I facepalmed after realizing hes right.

"Wanna go to the schuylers' dorm? I think they have something fun planned"

"Uhh sure. Anything to distract me from the pain I'm feeling right now" I joke.

I put on some blue jeans and a dark, long-sleeved button up shirt. And once again, the tie. Because im determined to prove you cant go wrong with a tie.

I walk out the dorm with John to the schuylers' dorm. What is angelica planning? Crap, that reminds me i still need to rescue my laptop. I hope they didn't actually break it.

When we get to their dorm, peggy hugs me and practically breaks my spine.

"Geez, I dont want to go back to the hospital" I say.

"Then don't fall out a window" she jokes.

Fair point I guess.

We walk in the main room and im guessing its just a small get together. I mean, me and John are the only guys. Theres some snacks on the table which I guess makes this a bit better.

"Hey do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Angelica asks.

"What... Is truth or dare" im so confused.

"Right. Its a game where you ask someone 'truth or dare'. Then you ask them a question or dare them to do something."

"I think I understand. Be social through a game"

"Of course you take it that way" she mutters.

"Hey im actually interested, be happy."

She laughs and gestures for us to sit down.

"Ok, eliza truth or dare?" John asks.

"Truth"

"Do you like Alex"

"As a brother. Don't worry hes all yours John"

I glare at eliza but its kinda hard to look mad when youre blushing.

"Peggy truth or dare"

"I'm no coward! I choose dare!"

"You have to do a handstand for the next turn"

"Challenge accepted!"

And so she did as she was dates and did a handstand. She looked to angelic who nodded and smirked. Then looked back at me. Why do I feel like i should run?

"Alex, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I don't want john to find out about my past or family or really anything.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with John" she pointed to closet I was staying in before. Yay, my fortress of anti-social-tude!

"Angelica! Did you plan this?!" John asked.

"You know i did John" she said innocently.

"I dont understand. Whats seven minutes in heaven?"

John whispered in my ear what it was. And let me tell ya, im both excited and mortified at the same time.

"Wait you're telling me..." John nods.

And im currently a nervous wreck. If emotions were events, im the titanic.

"Alex your gay is showing" I hear Peggy laugh.

"Fuck you! I'm a BISEXUAL get it right!" I yell, half realizing john is there.

"You can forfeit, but you'd be a coward hmhm"

Dang it! Why does she test me like this? She knows I dont back down from any challenge.

"Fine I'll do it, only to prove im not a coward." I pull John to the closet and close the door.

"Ok so we're doing this. We dont even half to, I mean we could just sit here for the seven minutes. I dont know what theyre trying to prove-"

John cuts off my rambling by pulling my tie and kissing me.

This is officially my lucky tie

I kiss him back. And it's obviously better than the kiss with Jefferson. We pull apart.

"Burr is right. You should talk less" he says.

I stare him dead in his eyes and try not to break down laughing. "Make me" is all i could say.

And thats how me and my roommate, my best friend, ended up making out in the closet.

Id like to thank the academy for being able to do this. Not life. I dont want to thank life. TAKE BACK YOUR LEMONS, LIFE!!

We leave the closet after awhile. John has his arm around my waist. We both look disheveled but have small smiles on our faces.

"So how was it you two? That was about 20 minutes" angelica says.

Me and John look at each other then back at her.

"Shut up" we say in unison.

~I guess we're dating. I'm not saying it, I'm declaring it~