A New Kind Of Stupid

HamilTONofCoffee has joined the chat

Satisfied: Alexander James Hamilton what the hell we're you thinking?!!

ANDPeg: seriously Alex? Cheating? I thought you were better than this

TurtleKing: this is an all time low. I cant believe I trusted you...

DrunkTailor: really dude? Cheating? Come on man

Lafayeet: you are, how you say, the worst

T.Jeff: where are you asshole?! John is crying in his room!

T.Jeff: say something Hamilton!

HamilTONofCoffee has left the chat

~Alex~

Yep. Just as I thought

My phone blew up with various messages, some i would neve expect.

Everyone hates me. Eliza hasn't said anything yet but im sure she's disappointed.
Thats why im not even at the college right now. I was gonna buy a ticket to go back to the Caribbean but I kinda have no money so...

I'm just wandering the streets of New York city.

Well... Until I feel something hit me. I turn to see the leader of the werewolf pack from a while ago.

"Hey look, I don't want any trouble, I didn't even know I was in your territory again. If you're gonna kill me, so be it" I say.

"Well then lad, i cant help but noticed youre a bit different. What happened to that fire in you?" He sighs.

"What happened to your accent?"

"Sometimes i slip into an accent. Now are ye gonna tell me what's wrong or can I kill you now?"

"I could care less if you killed me. My life is ruined!" I snap.

"Ugh... You know what? Come with me" he grabs my arm and we walked to what looked like an abandoned building. There were a bunch of other werewolves inside.

The room went silent as soon as I walk in.

"Hi" was all I could say. I looked back at the leader.

"Tonights a full moon and We're gonna get drunk and raise hell. Wanna join the pack?"

I swear I've never said yes quicker in my life and i don't know why

~Eliza~

Everyone met up at John and Thomas's dorm when we found out about Alex.

While everyone else was going over how much of a terrible person he was, I was sitting on the couch reading the paper Thomas found.

"It just doesn't make any sense..." I mutter. "Why would he do this?"

"Ill tell you why he did this! Its because the prick is never satisfied!" Thomas growls. "I bet he's done it before! Who knows how long he's been cheating" he clenched his fists which caught fire right after.

"Geez, calm down or you're vonna set the place on fire" john says.

I look at the messages that were sent in the group chat. None of them we're good.

I end up texting Alex

BurntCinnaRoll: Alexander please respond

BurntCinnaRoll: im sure it wasnt your fault

BurntCinnaRoll: Alexander?

BurntCinnaRoll: please come back

HamilTONofCoffee: sorry Eliza. I'm not coming back

I felt a sense of panic after he sent that. He wasnt responding to anymore of my texts. I looked back at the others who looked like they we're prepared to fight alex which turned my panic to rage.

"Pff I wouldnt be surprised if he was with Maria" Ang snapped.

"All of you shut the hell up!!" I yell. "Alexander would never cheat on you on purpose! He was probably tricked! Ang, Peggy, i love you but there is no excuse for you to talk about him this way! Herc and laf, you are Alex's friends which means you're supposed to support him! Dont assume things just because of a stupid rumor!"

I take a moment to breathe before throwing my phone at Thomas.

"Look at the messages then look at what you told Alex. I dont know if he told you but HES DEPRESSED! If he killed himself so help me i wi'll burn all of you! Do I make myself clear?!"

Everyone nods out of fear.

"Good. Now go find Alex and apologize! And if he's dead dont bother coming back" I deadpan. They rush out the room to search for Alexander.

Im kinda proud. I cursed for the first time.

I get a cup of water but nearly spit out when i hear howls outside.

Crap its a full moon