The Morning After

Credit to tumblr (fallenforbands)

Michael: The small ray of sunshine peaking through the blinds felt like you were staring directly at the sun. "Ugh," You groan out, burying your face in your pillow in an attempt to drown out the splitting headache. You turn to the right, expecting to see Michael, only to find a cold pillow and a ruffled up comforter. He's gone. You knew you didn't imagine all of last night, he left you. You knew that if you hooked up with Michael it would be just that, a hook up. You swore to yourself you wouldn't do it but after a few shots of tequila, you seemed to have lost your mind and well, here you were, all alone. You liked Michael, everyone knew you did, even he knew. I can't believe I actually thought he liked me, I'm not special. I'm just like every other girl, I'm just a hook up.

Ashton: "Morning." Ashton's deep voice whispers in your ear, causing you to giggle. "Morning." You reply, a yawn escaping from your lips. "Are you tired?" He asks and you nod, rubbing your eyes groggily. "Go back to sleep lovely." He coos, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "I don't want too." You mutter. You cuddle into his bare chest, burying your face into his shoulder, your naked bodies pressing against one another. "Are you sure about that?" He chuckles. "Just go to sleep, we can talk later. Anyways, I enjoy watching you sleep." He says and you giggle quietly. "You're a creep." "Well, as of last night, I'm your creep." He whispers. "What?" You question, sitting up slightly. "I don't want us to be just sex, I want to wake up to you every morning and be able to kiss you and hold your hand and tell you you're beautiful and I want you to be mine." He swallows loudly, obviously nervous. "Consider me yours, I'm all yours. Now, if you excuse me, I'd like to sleep." You close your eyes and before you know it, you're fast asleep, Ashton's strong arms wrapped tightly around your waist, just as how it should be.

Luke: Your eyes scan the unfamiliar room, trying to figure out where the fuck you were. You knew it wasn't your room but there was something about it that brought you comfort, something about it made you feel warm inside. Your eyes land on a photo of you and Luke and everything floods back to you; the party, the alcohol, Luke. Holy fuck. You had sex with Luke. You fucked your best friend, no, no, no. Best friends don't fuck each other! You throw your head back onto the bed in frustration, which is when you finally realize that Luke is not in bed with you. You throw on one of Luke's sweatshirts and shorts and cautiously make your way down the stairs, keeping your eye out for any of Luke's family members. The sweet smell of pancakes wafts up the stairs, triggering your stomach to grumble. You walk into the kitchen to see Luke at the stove, heating up a pack of frozen waffles. "What are you doing?" You question, standing at the doorway. "And where are your parents?" He turns to face you, blushing as soon as he catches sight of you. "I thought we could talk about, you know, last night, over breakfast and they're at work so you don't have to worry about them." He gestures for you to sit down, him soon following. "So, uh, what do you want to talk about?" You say nervously, your voice cracking. "I was thinking that we could uh, give us a chance and if it doesn't work, we forget the entire thing and continue as we usually do." He says, his voice quiet. "Are you asking me out?" "Uh, yes?" "Pick me up at seven?" "Will do," He smiles at you, "Now, would you like some waffles?" You chuckle. "Don't mind if i do."

Calum: You gently trace the outline of Calum's chest tattoo, trying not to wake him up. "What are you doing?" He mutters, his eyes still closed. You immediately remove your hands from him. "Nothing," You whisper, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks. "How do you feel?" He asks, opening his eyes so he can look at you. "How do I feel? I feel great. Last night was perfect, you're perfect." You say softly. "Good to know." He says cheekily, smirking ever so slightly. "You know, we could replay last night whenever you want. I'm up for it, all you need to do is say the word." He says, raising his eyebrow suggestively. "Well I'd like to be able to walk for the rest of the week so not today." He sighs and you giggle. "But we can cuddle?" You suggest and he smiles, immediately pulling you into his arms. "I could get used to this." He whispers, resting his chin on the top of your head. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too baby.

BACK FROM CAMP!! IT WAS AWESOME!

I'll be away for another week (New York and New Hampshire) but this time it will be at hotels so I will be able to post