3. Meeting people

Jimin woke up in a strange room, he tried to move but he couldn't, he looked up to see his hands handcuffed to the bed and he started to freak out but stopped when he saw someone come in the room.

"Hello my name is SeokJin, I took a look at you and you seem perfectly fine, also I was told to uncuff you and take you to see the boss, so let's go"

Yoongi POV
After I took Jimin back to the house Yoongeom ran up to me to try to apologize but I wasn't having it. I slapped him across the face to shut him up and he just cupped his cheek and looked down.

"You almost made me kill an innocent person, I will not forgive you, not that easy, go to your room I don't want to see you, Namjoon come here"

"Yes sir?"

"Take this kid to my room, handcuff him to the bed have Jin check him out, I need to do research, when he wakes up get Jin to bring him to me"

"Yes sir"

I got to my office and hopped on my laptop to search this kid to know his background.

Park Jimin:
18 1/2 birthday December 30 (remember his birthday is different)
No family only family he has is Kim Taehyung like Jimins older brother,
Dances,
Innocent as can be
Taehyungs # xxx-xxx-xxxx

I think for a moment and then decided to call him.

"Hello this is Kim Taehyung how may I help you"

"Hello Kim Taehyung this is Agust D"

"Oh my god the most dangerous gang leader???" Yoongi smirked kinda proud the younger boy knew of him

"Why yes... what's me" he says proudly twirling a pencil in his hand "now listen I have you friend Park Jimin an-"

"OMG JIMINIE WHAT THE FUCK IS HE OKAY WHY DO YOU HAVE HIM DID YOU KILL HI-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I DO KILL HIM JEEZ YALL ARE EXACTLY THE SAME ALWAYS INTERRUPTING ME... now as I was saying I have him and I need to you meet me somewhere we need to talk"

"Y-you won't kill me w-will you???"

"I'll tell u when you meet me at this address xxxxxxxx"

"Okay I'm coming now" I hang up and call Jungkook

"Kookie"

"Yea dad"

"I need you to go to this address and get the guy there, you already know how to do it, and bring him here please and thank you."

"Yes dad I'll be back soon".

After Jungkook left their was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Jin entered with Jimin

"Hello sir" he bowed and I dismissed him.

"Thank you Jin you can go see your boyfriend"

"Thank you sir" I nodded.

"Jimin come sit down please" he hesitated at first but then sat down. I starred at his features he's so damn cute I can't stand it, I can tell he starts to get uncomfortable he shifts in his seat I smirk before standing up walking over to him.

"So Jimin, here is the thing, there is something about you, and don't you dare interrupt me when I say this or I swear to god I'll hit you" Jimin swallowed and nodded "there is something about you I like I don't know what it is, but because of that I'm not letting you go" Jimin went to open up his mouth but automatically closing it when I raised a brow that caused me to smirk good boy, "now, I'll give you your own room, I'll give you some of my clothes" I smirk thinking about seeing him wearing my clothes. "Now any questions???"

"W-what about Taehyung h-he's my-" "Yes I know who he is, and don't worry about that I have that under control already"

"W-what do you mea-" before he could finish his sentence their was a knock on my door again causing me to grow a little annoyed

"What do you want" I snap causing Jimin to flinch

"Dad I got him" I smirked in Jimins direction

"Bring him in" he opens the door and he brings Taehyung in and Jimins eyes light up and so does Taehyungs and they run up to hug each other and for some reason I feel weird, I don't like seeing him like that with anyone even if it was his "brother" I look at Jungkook and he has the same reaction.

I cleared my throat and everyone's attention was on me.

"Jimin, Taehyung sit, Kookie are you staying in here???"

"Yea sure why not" I nodded and I sat in my chair propped my feet up on my desk and twirled my pencil in my hand

"So, Taehyung is it???" He nooded "well, I have a deal to make with you, not really a deal because you can't do anything about it, but here the deal, either you stay here with us and get to see Jimin everyday" his face lights up but also frowns "or... you leave here and you won't get to see jimin ever again"

"B-But why can't Jimin stay with me???"

"Because he's mine now, I'm keeping him here, so what's it going to be???"

He looked at Jimin then back at me and sighed

"I'll stay here with Jiminie, but does that mean I have to kill people???"

"Well I have to tell you now that your in the gang, we only kill bad people, criminals, people who disrespect us, and our rivalry gangs." he sighed in relief and nodded. "But you won't be killing anyone just yet I don't trust you, but I will introduce you to my team, this is Jungkook, but when we are on a mission he is called Kookie or bunny, he's like my son, I picked him up when he was 13" their eyes widened and I smirked "video games is his religion, he's one of the best guys here, now let's go meet everyone else."

We walked out to the living room to see everyone in the living room perfect.

"Yo!!!" Everyone's attention is on me and the 2 kids behind me "everyone go around the room and introduce yourselves we have 2 new members well one, I won't let Jimin fight" everyone looked confused but nodded

"Hi I'm Namjoon I'm Yoongis childhood friend, kinda like the assistant, I'm dating this guy Jin when we are on a mission you will address me as RM"

"Hi I'm SeokJin, I'm dating Namjoon, I'm kinda like the mother I take care of everyone including medical stuff, I don't go on missions, so either call me Jin or Eomma"

"Hi I'm Jackson, I'm dating mark, and if we are on a Mission call me Jack"

"Hi I'm Mark, I'm dating Jackson, I don't go on missions much I'm usually helping Jin with Medic, or getting everything ready for the next mission"

"Hi I'm Hoseok, but you already know that Taehyung" everyone looks at Taehyung who's eyes are practically popping out of his head, "I'm gay as FUCK, when we are on a mission call me Hobi"

"Yoongeom is upstairs because he fucked up, but anyway, now y'all introduce yourselves"

"H-hi I'm Jimin, ummm I don't really know what to say? I'm 18 1/2 and I like to dance and sometimes sing when I'm bored???"

Jackson "cute" (lowkey that's the main reason Jackson is in this book 🤣🤣🤣, and Mark is in here bc you can't have Jackson without mark lmao)

"Hi, I'm Taehyung I knew Hoseok from childhood we kinda grew up together till 4th grade and he moved, when im to be trusted to go on missions I'll be known as V"

"Now my turn, I'm Yoongi the leader of this whole gang, we are the most dangerous gang in Seoul, everyone fears us but they don't know we only kill bad people and not innocent people but we won't let them know that, turn your back on us and I won't hesitate to shoot you got it???"

They nodded.

"Good"