54. Vhope day

This part is for Hobi since people wanna be douche bags and hurt him.

Hoseok woke up to Taehyung sitting on his lap sucking on a pacifier.

"Hey baby how are you?"

"I Good"

"Where is your daddy?"

"Ee wen owt he shed me and oo has tiwem togevor"

"Okay baby, what do you want to do?"

"Hmmmm" Taehyung sat there thinking with his finger on his cheek. "CUDDOWLS"

"You want cuddles?"

"Yesh pwease"

"Is that all you want?"

"Ish cweam"

"So you want cuddles and ice cream?" Taehyung nodded

"Yesh pwease."

"Hmm how about we go shopping get you some new clothes and then we can get ice cream."

"YESH YESH YESH!!!!"

"Shhh inside voice... go get ready"

Taehyung got off the bed and got ready so fast and Hoseok couldn't help but to laugh.

When they got to the mall Taehyung was so hyper and energetic He was worse than Hoseok but Hoseok just laughed and joined him till they got to a specific store that caught Taehyung eyes.

"DADA DADA DADA!!!"

"TaeTae what did I say about inside voices you can be hyper and excited but you have to use inside voices okay?"

"Yesh dada I sowee"

"Good boy, now what store do you want to go into?"

"Goochi"

"Gucci?"

"Yesh pwease"

"Of course anything for my baby."

Taehyung and Hoseok walked into Gucci and Taehyung started to grab everything that caught his eye and then when he was done he looked at Hoseok who was holding everything.

"Oopsie...."

"Hahah it's okay love me and daddy love spoiling you... come let's check these out."

Taehyung jumped to the register and while Hoseok was paying for the stuff Taehyung was looking around and caught someone looking at him he shook it off and went back to paying attention to Hoseok.

"That would be $135,000" Taehyung looked at Hoseok in shock.

"I sowee"

"No love it's okay we have the money" Taehyung nodded his head they paid then left.

They passed a store and Taehyung got an idea

"Dada?"

"Yes love?"

"Can we go in dewr?" Hoseok looked over to the store and widened his eyes

"Why do you want to go in there?"

"Pwesent fo Dimminie"