57. Dont fuck eith family pt.1

"So that's the plan anyone have any questions? Comments? Or concerns?"

"Yea i Do... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Uhhhh... everything?"

"Touché" Jimin laughed at Taehyung

"Okay so I have a question, GD is your brother right? So wouldn't James know that?"

"Nope my dad gave him up before James met my dad, my dad disowned him and cleared his name from everything"

"Okay got it"

"Anything else? No? Okay let's roll out. Krystal, Jisoo I'm putting my babies lives in your hands."

"Don't worry Mochi we got this" Jimin nodded and cocked his gun and smirked.

"Let's go get my baby" Taehyung cleared his throat and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Okay let's go get mine and Taehyungs mans" Taehyung smiled and Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Can we just go kill this bastard please?" Maddie cocked her gun Jimin smiled and nodded

"Of course Maddie, let's go guys, Maddie your with me" Maddie jumped up and down

"YAAAAAY" and she hopped in Jimins car

"remember the plan, and hopefully everyone remembers where the cameras are." Everyone nodded and Maddie rolled down the window

"Can we please go now!!!!"

"Jesus and I thought I was excited to kill this guy"

"Well it's about time you asked me to help, if you would have asked me to help in the first place when you joined the gang in the first place I wouldn't be antsy to kill this mother fucker!!! NO ONE HURTS THE YOONMIN COUPLE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT THEY SHALL DIIIIIIIIIIIE" she dragged the word die out as she rolled up her window and stopped saying die when it was fully closed and she just giggled and Jimin shook his head.

"What am I gonna do with her"

"YAH I HEARD THAT HOE"

"Oh no I'm so sorry" he got in the car and earned a glare from Maddie and he just laughed. "You ready to do this?"

"Hell yes let's go kill this mother fucker and chop his dick off" Jimins eyes widened and looked at her like she was crazy

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"What... it's just a joke.......... maybe" she said the last part quietly but Jimin heard and he just laughed before pulling out the driveway heading to The BTS base.

"Hey can everyone hear me?"

"Yea we got you"

"Okay Good, watch out though I'm pretty sure James has his guards surrounding the place, remember James only knows me and Taehyung since we killed all the other people from the Mafia."

"Well the ones he did know and weren't bad are back at our base"

"Yeppers"

They rolled up just enough to see The house and Jimin looked at Maddie and nodded his head. She got out the car and and looked behind her to the other cars and nodded they nodded back and some got out the cars. They started to walk and when they got to the gate she signaled them to the other side and pointed up to the cameras. She waved to Lisa and Lisa gave her a laptop and she looked back and forth between the camera and the computer and smiled and nodded giving back the computer to Lisa.

Maddie then Signaled them and told them it was safe to enter. When they entered they hid behind a bush and when she looked over she saw 2 guards walking back and forth and saw more cameras. She rolled her eyes.

"Dude how many cameras are there?"

"A lot... I just downloaded an app that gives you full advantage of all the cameras within 1,000 feet, so till the back door, so work you magic baby"

"Got you Chimmy" Lisa gave her the laptop and started the app up and her eyes widened "shit Chim this is really great but it will take me a good 5 minute to get thi- oh I guess not"

"Yea see don't doubt yourself Maddie"

"Never do Chimmy" She smirked and when she got into the cameras and she worked her magic to where they will play the last 15 minutes over and over again. And smiled and closed the laptop giving it back to Lisa. "We're in and good, cameras are set up."

"Good Job Mad's"

"Don't call me that"

"Well you need a code name"

"Then mad-dog" (sorry I got that from liv and Maddie I can change it if u want it's just the first thing that popped in my mind lmao)

Maddie looked up and one of the guards caught her but before she could say anything she shot both of them in the head and blew the smoke.

"Nailed it"

"Good Job Mad-dog, now T.A.O go up the left side, Wonho go to the right side. Everyone else knows what to do."

T.A.O and Wonho took their sides killing any guards on watch. Jimin froze when he heard a voice that almost made him cry.

"J-Jiminie... is that you?"

"EOMMA"

"OH MY GOD NAMJOON WAS RIGHT!!!"

"H-how?"

"I still have the earpiece from the last mission Namjoon was watching the camera and you know how he is with hacking... but why are you hear? Don't you know this is a suicidal mission? Do you even know who your going up against?"

"Yes Jin... yes I do, But their is one thing he should know...." Jimin smirked as if he knew James would be secretly listening. "I'm mother fucking Park Jimin, son of Park Jiwon (don't ask just came up with a random name) the King of the largest Mafia in all of Korea... and one thing you don't do... is fuck with the Kong's belongings... that counts as family too, he already lost and died the second he fucked with my family." (I just got fast and furious vibes anyone else? No? Just me? Okay....)