72. wedding

one year 1/2 years later (babies are 1 1/2) 

"Jimin are you ready?" 

"No, I'm so nervous." 

"just breath and relax" 

"HOW CAN  ITS MY WEDDING DAY! AND IM WEARING A FUCKING DRESS!" 

"yea okay I understand that but come on now, you look great and I'm sure that Yoongi will like it. 

"He better" 

"Hey, your the one who wanted to get married on his birthday so this is on you too." Jimin giggled and rolled his eyes. There was a knock on the door and Jin opened it. 

"are you ready? Namjoon and everyone is waiting for you." Jimin nodded and He and Taehyung walked out the room Jimin walked up to Namjoon. 

"ready?" Jimin took a deep breath and nodded. Namjoon smiled and Mr.Kim came up to them and looked at Namjoon. 

"I can take it from here you know how Yoongi gets" Namjoon chuckled and nodded and went into the room. " let's go?" Jimin nodded and wrapped his arm through Mr.Kims 

the doors opened and Jimin walked down the aisle with a small smile on his face, as he went around his breath and heart stopped when he saw Yoongi standing there with a small smile on his face, he was wearing a black tux with a tie and his blond hair was pushed back showing his forehead his hands locked together in front of him, it was like no one else was in the room other than just the 2 of them. Mr.Kim handed Jimins hand to Yoongi and Yoongi thanked him and turned to Jimin and smiled 

"you look beautiful." Jimin blushed and looked down. 

"so this is how we are going to do this shit! we are skipping everything and going straight to the vows. Yoongi you go first. Yoongi took a deep breath and started. 

"Park soon to me Min Jimin, you mean the world to me, it was like just yesterday I met you, its like just yesterday you were tied to a chair with a bag on your head, I never thought much about marriage, a family, or even loving someone, but here I am now standing in front of the person I love, here I stand in front of the person I'm marrying, here I stand...getting married to the one i love with a beautiful family." The babies yelled and Yoongi laughed and Jimin giggled. "when i took that bag off your head i was expecting you to be someone else but you werent, since that day from just looking at you, you already had my heart, so many times i worried about losing you, i was always a cold-hearted person after my mother died, and i fucked around a lot, 9eat, sleep, work, that was my schedule everyday, and when you came into my life, everything changed, my memebers seen the side of me some of them never seen, while others *looks at Namjoon* got to see me how i was when my mother was still here, you brought everyone together here, you fixed me Park Jimin, and i cant thank you enough for that, i had so many things i wanted to protect you from, and i failed so many times, that  day you died, my life stopped, for that whole week and 3 days, i wanted to kill your dad for that, i wish i could go back to that day so i can hurt him over and over again, even the situatioln with Jennie, i wish i could go back and make her death slow and painful, make her feel how you felt,  had so much rage i couldnt, i wasnt myslef, i couldnt think straight, loosing you i would go mad, i love you so much Jimin you have no idea, god im so fucking in love with you it scares me, scares me every god damn day, im afraid that one day i would wake up and this would all be a dream, sometimes i have to pinch myself cause i dont believe that you are real, you make me crazy Jimin you have me wrapped around your little fingers, i fell in love with the most sweetest and most adorable boy that has ever lived, and i dont regret it." Yoongi was in tears and it just made Jimin cry even harder. 

"Damn it yours is so much better than mine, mine is so short *chuckles and wipes tears" Yoongi chuckled 

"just say it, love." Jimin took a deep breath and wiped his tears again and he laughed. 

"Damn these tears... *deep breath* Min Yoongi who would ever think that I would fall in love, get married, and have kids with a gangster? Definitely not me, Just 2 years ago I was in my room thinking how I will pay next weeks rent on top of working full time, living off of roman majority of the time, then you came around and it changed, when I saw you I couldn't believe my eyes, I never thought about a relationship, even in school I always kept up with my grades, I was that good kid that never got in trouble, I guess you could say I was that nerd, but I also danced and sang so I wasn't a total looser haha, but now I'm the king of the Mafia, I run a business with hitmen, I have 2 beautiful babies, and now I'm getting married to one of the most badest guys you can ever come across, Min Yoongi...what have you done to me hahaha. I love you so much I don't really know what else to say, you bring the best out in me, I fell in love with a dangerous gang leader, and he fell in love with me." Yoongi smiled. 

"rings please?" Jin gave the rings to the guys and Taehyung continued. "we are going to skip the whole in sickness and in health thing because that takes to long. sooo. Yoongi so you take Jimin to be your.....wife?" 

"I do" 

"and Jimin do you take Yoongi to be your husband?" 

"I do" 

"wait so you're not straight?" Jimin giggled and rolled his eyes. 

"No, I'm not" 

"and you want to marry me and not that Sam guy?" 

"well... I mean I can't marry a dead guy so I don't have many options." Yoongis eyes widened and JImin giggled. "I'm kidding I only love you" 

"you better!" 

"With that, I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may now Kiss the bride." Yoongi laughed and grabbed Jimins face and kissed him and Jimin kissed back. 

"I love you so much" Jimin giggled. 

"I love you too Min Jimin." Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin again before a certain little voice interrupted. 

"Daadaa!! Mmomma!!!" they turned to see their little girl running towards them and with their little son running shortly after her. 

"Momma...Dada!!" Jimin and Yoongi bent down and opened their arms and Mini ran into Yoongis arms and Lil Yoongi ran into Jimins they smiled and the kids switched so Mini was with Jimin and Lil Yoongi was with well bigger Yoongi. 

"Hii babies, you are you?" Mini giggled and Lil Yoongi made grabby hands at Jimin and Jimin smiled before picking him up, and Mini pouted and frowned and aggressively reached out to Yoongi demanding him to pick her up and Jimin giggled. 

"what do you say Mini?" 

"Pease?" Yoongi laughed and picked upMiniLil Yoongi and she giggled and clapped her hands and Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"spoiled jealous brat!"

"HMMM sounds familiar?" Jimin gasped 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I can say the same about him" Jimin looked down at Lil yoongi who was sleeping on his shoulder and Jimin rubbed his back and he growled and Jimin looked shocked. "SEE HES LIKE YOU!!!" Yoongi just shrugged. 

"Do you want to go home and sleep with daddy now?" 

"No, I don't I want to spend time with our other family." Yoongi laughed and looked at Jimin 

" I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Lil Yoongi" Lil Yoongi looked up at Jimin and huffed as if he was saying 'yeeah talking to me not you'. and looked at Yoongi and made grabby hands at him and Jimins jaw dropped and looked at Yoongi and Yoongi laughed. "Yea he may have your face but definitely my personality." 

"Hmph fine be that way. I want a divorce." Yoongis face got serious and Jimin knew he fucked up. 

"You want to say that again?" Jimin shook his head and Yoongi smirked. "Good"

everyone said their congrats and wished them good luck with their marriage. Till it got late and everyone went home and Jimin and Yoongi went to bed with their babies in between them. 

It was the family that he always wanted. 

Next 2 chapters will be the epilogue