45. Finally dead ~

No real smut just a blowjob it's cool 👌🏻

The next day Yoongi woke up first. His head was on Jimins chest arm wrapped around his stomach tightly possessive like he smiled and rubbed Jimins baby bump leaning down and kissing his stomach feeling a slight 2 kicks and his smile growing wider.

"Well good morning to you too babies, are you guys hungry?" Their was a sting kick followed by a tiny one around the same area. "Wow you 2 really are inseparable aren't you." He felt an even stronger kick that time and chuckled "okay okay I'm sorry don't be mad at me" he felt a tiny kick and he can't stop smiling now. "How about we wake up your momma so you guys can eat?" And just like that kick after kick after kick was felt and He chuckled rubbing it. "Calm down don't hurt your momma" a small kick was felt and it just stopped "good babies"

Yoongi got up noticed a camera on the corner of the room and he groaned.

"Jin" he rolled his eyes and smirked. He put a hand on Jimins thigh slowly massaging it while going up till he got to Jimins waistband of his pants, slowly undoing them same with his boxers he grabbed Jimins slightly hard member licking the tip slowly, stopping when he heard Jimin groan and shift a little, he waited a little before continuing before he sank all the way down deap throating Jimin (chilli peper hahaha I had to I'm awful okay. He felt a hand automatically cling onto his hair and a loud gasp was heard. And He smirked pulling off with a loud pop.

"Good morning baby boy, don't mind me I'm having my breakfast" He tilted his head a little and Jimin followed looking at the camera and Jimin just slowly nodded understanding.

"Well don't stop daddy it feels soooo goood" Yoongi smirked as Jimin was playing along and Yoongi went back to sucking Jimin off deap throating him each time he went down getting faster and faster leaving Jimin a moaning mess. "Ff-uuuck d-DADDY D-DONT STOP FEEL SO GOOOOOD AAAAAHHH.... DADDY IM CLOSE!!!"

"Come for daddy baby" Jimins hand gripped Yoongis hair harder earning a low groan from Yoongi which sent vibrations through Jimins cock up his body and with one last "daddy" Jimin came with a loud moan and Yoongi road out Jimins orgasm and got off with a pop he looked up to see a panting Jimin and he laughed

"You good baby?"

"Y-Yea.... that was a great way to wake up."

"Of course it was. I think it's time to go get you some breakfast our babies are hungry." Jimi smiled and felt 2 kicks and giggled

"I would agree so"

"Of course they do they are the ones who told me."

"Really now?"

"Yup I talked to them this morning, you will be able to see it later"

"Yea... can't wait"

"Me either... now lets go get breakfast."

"When we are done call I go see the sorry excuse for a father?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea... to be honest I'd rather see him after I'm done eating so even if I do throw up at least I still had breakfast. Rather to see him now and not be able to eat afterwards"

"True okay love"

After they were done eating Jimin looked around and only spotted a few people and he frowned his eyebrows.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Oh they had to go back they still have gang stuff to do and as soon as they knew you were okay they left"

"Aahhh"

"And your brother went out to get some stuff he should be back soon" just as he finished his sentence the door opened revealing GD and Jimin smiled standing up giving GD a hug. And he felt a familiar warmth he hasn't felt in so long and he started to cry.