50. How beautiful you are~

"Hey daddy"

"Yes baby" Yoongi said playin with Jimin after he got done cleaning off the blood from Minhyuk

"Big Jimin wants to dance, like actually dance he used to all the time but stopped after living with you."

"Really? Why didn't he tell me?"

"He scared you might say no."

"Awe well tell big Jimin that he can talk to me about that okay?"

"Otay..."

"Anything else love?"

"Don't tell big Jimin this but he finds it really hot when your aggressive." Yoongi looked at him in shock.

"Oh really now?" Jimin nodded his head playing with a Barbie dolls hair.

"Yea he loves to see you lose control and finds it even hotter if he kills someone you wanted to kill and you take it out on him after." Jimin wasn't even making eye contact he just kept braiding the Barbie dolls hair. "Kinda like today but it was worse today so instead he turned into little so he can calm down."

"Hmmm why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm not a pu- I mean... I'm not a scaredy cat like he is so I'll tell you, that and it's about you so you should know about it."

"Well thank you Jiminie. If their is anything else you need to tell me let me know okay?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi and and nodded before getting up and running out the play room (don't even think about it) leaving a confused Yoongi behind.

Yoongi got up and walked out the room shutting off the light and closing the door. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to little Jimin rubbing his stummy (yup I said it hehehe)

"What's wrong Mini... is there something else you aren't telling me?" Jimin shook his head. "Are you sure?" Jimin nodded his head and looked at Yoongi.

"Big Jimin has to say it... all I'm saying is make Jiminie feel pretty" he got off the bed and walked out to play with Krystal and Taehyung. Leaving a shocked Yoongi behind.

The next day Jimin woke up and Yoongi was laying there spaced out.

"Hey babe" Jimin went to kiss Yoongi but he dodged it. And Jimin got confused. "Babe? Are you okay" Yoongi didn't answer and Jimin sighed getting up but yoongi stopped him holding his wrist. He looked back at Yoongi and took the look on Yoongis face as a 'sit down we need to talk' look so he did just that.

"Jimin" Jimin got chills down his spine at Yoongis deep and serious voice.

"Y-Yes Yoongi"

"Why don't you think your beautiful?" This came as a shock to Jimin he didn't know what to say or how he even got that.

"W-What are you talking about?" Yoongi looked at Jimin

"Why don't you think you beautiful?"

"I-I do."

"Don't lie to me Jimin"

"IM NOT LYING"

"OH REALLY BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT LITTLE JIMIN SAID LAST NIGHT" Jimin sat there dumbfounded.

"DONT LISTEN TO HIM HE WAS LYING"

"OH REALLY BECAUSE I ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY AND HE SAID "BIG JIMIN HAS TO TELL YOU ALL I CAN SAY IS MAKE JIMINIE FEEL PRETTY"

"WELL I DONT KNOW WHY HE TOLD YOU THAT BECAUSE HE WAS LYING"

"NO HES NOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW PARK JIMIN IM NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES YOUR FUCKING BEAUTIFUL YOUR EYES I GET LOST IN THEM AT TIMES SO MANY TIMES YOUR LIPS I JUST WANT TO KISS SO FUCKING BAD ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! YOUR BODY IS HEAVENLY YOUR CARRYING OUR BABIES AND YOU STILL LOOK FINE AS FUCK!!! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT ASS, JIBOOTY BE POPPIN 24 FUCKING 7 AND IT HATE HOW LITERALLY EVERYONE STAIRS AT YOU LIKE THEY WANT YOU BUT YOUR MINE FUCKING MINE" Yoongi growled possessively "GOD JIMIN I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU CANT SEE HOW FUCKING CUTE AND HOT YOU ARE!!! MOST BOYS ARE EITHER CUTE OR HOT, ONE, NOT BOTH!!! BUT OUT OF NO WHERE WHEN GOD WAS MAKING YOU IN HIS LITTLE MIXING POT HE WAS LIKE 'LET ME DO BOTH' SO HE TOOK HOT AND HE TOOK CUTE AND PUT THEM.... IN THE MIXING BOWL!!! ITS A DANGEROUS COMBO WHEN YOU CAN PULL OFF CUTE AND HOT 👏🏻.... BUT GOD PARK SOON TO BE MIN JIMIN YOU PULLED OFF BOTH AND I DONT SEE HOW YOU CANT SEE THAT" Yoongi towered over Jimin "but I'm going to show you how beautiful you are" (I wasn't going to write this part bc I was not motivated but now I am so ur welcome 🙏🏻)

And with that Yoongi smashed their lips together not in a dominating kind but definitely with love and lust and lots of it. Jimin moaned into the kiss. Yoongi slipped his tongue in Jimins mouth and they danced together perfectly. Within seconds they were both completely naked (yup wanna get to the good good... hahaha making love as morning sex... yes👌🏻.) Yoongi Lubed up his member and positioned it at Jimins entrance.

"Are you ready love?" Jimin nodded and Yoongi took Jimins hand and intertwined their fingers together and started to slip into Jimins hole connecting their lips to distract him from the pain (reminds me when they made love for the first time and Jimin lost his virginity... okay ima stop interrupting now y'all r probably getting mad sorry) when Yoongi was all the way in he waited for a little while.

Yoongi pulled away to look Jimin in the eyes and he smiled.

"Damn baby...your so beautiful, you don't even know how crazy you make me" Jimin let out a moan and Yoongi slid out till just the tip was in and slowly slid back in... he kept a That pace only a little faster kissing Jimin leaving hickies all over him to show how beautiful he really was. Jimin and Yoongi had one hand intertwined together and the other one was holding Yoongi up so he doesn't hurt the babies and Jimins other hand was scratching Yoongis back.

Yoongi kept the thrusts at the perfect pace he was going slow but not to slow... fast but not to fast. Hearing Jimins moans were like heaven to his ears, he loved hearing these especially when they make love because it's more meaningful and they had time to feel each other so it felts even better.

"Uuhhh Y-Yoongi"

"I know baby me too" Jimin continued to let out moans left and right scratching at Yoongis back from how much pleasure he was being given it was sending him to cloud 9 of love.

"Your so beautiful Jimin I never want you to think differently got it?"

"Y-Yoongiiii"

"Come for me baby, show me how beautiful I make you feel" Jimin came hard against his and Yoongis stomachs Yoongi following right behind burring his seed deep inside of Jimin. Jimin mewled at the feeling and Yoongi got up grabbing a towel cleaning themselves off before laying down with him holding him. "So.... are you sure your still not gay?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and hit Yoongis chest.

"Seriously can you let that go?"

"NOOOOPE I'm going to say that forever."

"Even on our wedding night?"

"Especially on our wait wha?"

"Hehehe nothing" *Jackson opens the door*

"Cute" then he shuts it and leaves."

"I swear that's all he says to you"

"Yea that is"

"Damn you need to have a real conversation with him... he's pretty funny and chill"

"Well I wouldn't know because all he says when he sees me is 'cute'"

"That's because you are... but" Yoongi pulled him closer "your mine" and he kissed him on the head. Jimin giggled.

"Yes Yoongi I'm yours" Yoongi smiled.

"I'm cancelling my meetings we are going to cuddle and watch movies all day." Jimin smiled

"I like that... we need to go back to the base soon though, we can leave this house for everyone else to live in so we have 2."

"Sounds good babe now shhhh 1st thing we are going to do is sleep." Jimin giggled and nodded his head cuddling up to Yoongi before falling asleep.