68. Upset

"NAMJOON ARE YOU READY?"

"NOOO!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD PLENTY OF TIME"

"THAT WAS 3 HOURS AGO LETS GO ITS ABOUT TO START AND WE KINDA NEED YOU THERE"

"CAN YOU WAIT JUST 5 MINUETS TELL JIN AND EVERYONE JUST 5 MORE MINUETS"

"BRUH OKAY FINE JUST 5 IF YOUR NOT OUT HERE IN 5 MINUETS ILL COME IN HERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS DAMN DAY YOU WONT RUIN IT"

"OKAY GOD DAMN IM FUCKING READY!!!"

"DAMN ABOUT TIME LETS GO JIN AND EVERYONE IS WAITING" Namjoon and Jackson hurried up and joined the others.

"Damn about time, we almost started without you" (ima puss and day that o0maddie0o now has an obsession with my eyes lmao okay thank u continue reading)

"How can you start without me?"

"Because you were taking so long Jin started to cry and thought you were going to bail out dude"

"Why would I bail out? This is one of the most important day ever"

"Bruh seriously? JIN CHOSE THIS GOD DAMN MOVIE AND HE WANTED TO WATCH IT WITH EVERYONE THIS IS YALLS MOVIE YALL LOVE THIS MOVIE YALL WATCHED THIS MOVIE ON YALLS FIRST GOD DAMN DATE!!!" Maddie came out of nowhere and smacked Namjoon upside the head.

"Next time don't be late the popcorn is getting cold let's go" Namjoon pouted and walked into the living room and went to sit down with Jin but Jin ignored him and Namjoon went to sit on the other chair because he knows if Jin is upset with him that he needs to be left alone. They played the movie and Namjoon wasn't paying attention to the movie instead he was looking at Jin and Namjoon didn't know but Jin could see him out the corner of his eye, he started to feel bad, yea he was late but he had to talk to another gang leader about a meeting. Jin sighed and held out his arms and Namjoon automatically got up like a little kid being told they are going to get ice cream and ran over to Jin and automatically cuddled him. Everyone looked at them and smiled.

By the end of the movie Jimin and the babies were asleep in Yoongis arms, Taehyung was asleep in Jungkooks and Hoseok was playing with his hair, Jin and Namjoon were cuddling, Maddie was asleep on GD chest while GD was playing with her hair with one hand and the other rubbing her back. He got up and picked her up saying goodnight to everyone and heading to bed. Hoseok got up and helped take Lil Yoongi and Mini upstairs and He carried Jimin upstairs. He kissed his head and cuddled with him falling asleep.

Sorry this is a boring short chapter next one will be better, I'm nearing the end of the book, then I will be making another one!!!!!