48. Little little Jimin

The next morning Jimin woke up alone feeing extra little today he wines and started to cry when he realized Yoongi wasn't in the room. Jin heard and ran into the room.

"Jimin what's wrong are you hurt?" Jimin shook his head and cried louder. "Then whats wring?" He couldn't speak he just cried. Taehyung and Jungkook ran into the room.

"Awwwe is Chimmy feeling little today?" Jimin whimpered and cried again. "How little are you" Jimin didn't answer just made grabby hands at Jungkook and Jungkook cooed and picked him up and Taehyung smiled. "So your that little huh?"

"What's going on?"

"Oh.... Me and Jimin are littles"

"Okay" Jin shrugged

"W-What? That's all?"

"Y-Yea? I know what littles are I just didn't know y'all were well obviously till now." Taehyung nodded and turned back to Jiminz

Jimin sucked on his thumb and Taehyung looked around and found his pacifier and took Jimins thumb out his mouth and he started to cry again till Taehyung popped the pacifier in his mouth. "Is that better Chimmy?" Jimin groaned in response sucking on the pacifier.

He looked up at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled and Jimin giggled and smacked him in the face and Taehyung busted out laughing and Jungkook was shocked and blinked a couple of times and Jimin giggled through the pacifier clapping his hands (bruh I can see him doing that uwu) when they were done laughing Jimin looked around and when he couldn't see yoongi he started to cry.

"Uhhh... Taehyung what do I do? Did I do something wrong? Am I holding him right? Is he tired? Could he be hungry? Damn it Taehyung I need he-"

"Babe calm down... he just realizes Yoongi isn't here" Taehyung took Jimin bouncing him on his hip best he could because of his baby bump. And when he calmed him down Taehyung hit Jungkook in the back of the head

"OWWW what was that for?"

"Don't curse infront of us while little especially Jimin, you know he's a brat being big, little Jimin is 1000x worse, just waiting for that to happen to be honest."

"Oooh..."

"Yeeeaaah.... so when will Yoongi be back because within a few minuets he will look around again and start to cry but even worse if Yoongi isn't here"

"Uuhhh to be honest... I don't know, he and Namjoon went out and they won't be back for....a while" Taehyung nodded understanding they were on a mission.

"Well then we will have one hell of a day."

"Can't you just go into little space and play with him?"

"Uhhh no... he's little like little little, Like within 6-9 months little"

"Oh..."

"Yea So he will not stop whining till he sees Yoongi" Jimin looked up and rubbed his eyes then looking at Taehyung wide eyed then started to pout and cry

Taehyung eyes widened and he started to feel bad he tried to quiet him down but it wasn't working. All of a sudden GD came running through the door.

"Where is he? Is he okay?"

"Y-Yea... uhh i don't know how to tell you this"

"He's a little"

"Y-Yea.. how did you-"

"He cried like that when he was a baby, when he wasn't with our mom or me"

"Do you want to try and take him?"

"Yea sure" GD walked over making grabby hands at Jimin and Jimin flung himself at GD and he caught him. "Ooo carful buddy" GD went to the bed holding Jimin in his arms rocking back and forth shushing him. Jimin quieted down and started to fall asleep. Everyone looked surprised

"How?"

"This is how we got him to calm down... he loves close skin ship. (I totally forgot but before Yoongi left he dressed Jimin up) and he feels a familiar warmth it's something me and my mom have on him, all he has to do is be in the same room and he knows that I'm here."

"Aaah, that's adorable"

"Yea." Everyone stood there adoring and cooing at a sleeping Jimin who every once in a while stirred in his sleep and groaned a little.

"Hey I'm ho- why is everyone in my room"

"Ooof its a long story" Jungkook pointed to the bed and Yoongi followed and automatically softened when he saw a sleeping little Jimin in GD lap. He put his stuff down and walked over to the bed laying down and GD took that as a sign and put Jimin carefully inside of Yoongis arms. Jimin started to wake up and cry and Yoongi automatically shushed him.

"Baby it's okay, daddy's here everything is okay shhhhh" he patted Jimins butt softly and played with his hair kissing his head. and Jimin looked up at Yoongi with tears eyes and Yoongi felt guilty and he looked at everyone who was looking at them in awe. "Was he like this the whole time?"

"Yea, at first it was funny he made grabby hands at Jungkook then smacked him in the face clapping and giggling, then he noticed you weren't here and started to cry, so I took him and he calmed down but he looked up at me wide eyed stared to pout then cried and GD came in the room and took it over from there then you came back and yea" Taehyung smiled after he was done explaining and Yoongi nodded and looked at Jimin who was still looking at him sucking on his pacifier and Yoongi smiled and Jimin blushed and hid his face in Yoongis chest and everyone awed. And Yoongi death glared everyone and they took that as a 'get the fuck out before I kill all of y'all' and they all ran out the room and GD smiled before walking over to Jimin Kissing him on the head and Jimin smiled and GD looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"Your a good guy Yoongi... our mom was right... he did pick the right one... just don't hurt him" Yoongi looked down at Jimin who is looking at Yoongi oh so curly and Smiled....

"I could never"

Jimin smiled and cuddled more into Yoongi falling asleep

Jimin smiled and cuddled more into Yoongi falling asleep. GD nodded and walked out shutting the door and Yoongi played with Jimins hair till he fell asleep too.

UWUWUWU THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE NOW IT WAS SO CUUUTE