26. Emotional Yoongi

Short chapter but next chapter will be longer don't forget to read the last few chapter since I updated a lot today

When Yoongi got home everyone was smattering around grabbing weapons. Making sure they have everything they need and when Yoongi walked through the front door everyone froze and looked at him, he looked like he was going to kill everyone but instead he walked over to Namjoon grabbing him my the arm bringing him into his office.

He shut and locked the door and turned around to Namjoon.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" Yoongi didn't answer he just hugged Namjoon and started to cry. He hasn't cried like that since his mom died he never showed his emotions like that not since his mom died. Namjoon just wrapped his arms around Yoongi holding him.

"I'm so scared I want my baby boy back... I want my Jiminie back" Namjoon rubber his back.

"I know Yoongs, we will find him okay"

"I should have killed her the second she made him cry when she visited 9 weeks ago. "

"I know Yoongs, we will let him back and you will kill that bitch okay?" Yoongi nodded his head "Good now let's go kill that mother fucker and get your baby back" Yoongi let go of Namjoon wiping his eyes and nodded.

"Let's go get my Jiminie back"