7. Roasted

This is gonna be a really good chapter, it has the smut warning because their is a flashback with sex, and mentioned of sex this chapter

"H-His..... ex??? I-I thought you were gay" Jimin said sounding disappointed

"I am" Yoongi sighed and rubbed his hand on his forehead. "I broke up with her because I was gay"

"That and she's fucking Psychotic" Namjoon chuckled

"W-What do you me-" Jimin got cut off bye a girly voice coming into his office.

"Ooohhh Yoongi bear I'm back did you miss me???" Jennie said walking in his office like she owned the place and hugged Yoongi but he pushed her away. "Uh that was rude that's no way to treat your girlfriend now is it" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"Jennie we have been over this in gay, and I don't fucking like you"

"Oh I know that's a lie baby, remember when I was down on my knees sucking you oh so good." Jennie walked around Yoongi with her hand rubbing against him following her. Yoongi looked at Jimin who was about to be in tears but couldn't go he was stuck, this alone made Yoongis heart break and Jennie saw Jimins eyes water and she smirked and leaned into Yoongis ear and whispered but loud enough for Jimin to hear "remember when you were saying my name over and over and over again, telling me how good it felt, and how much you loved me?" She kept her eyes on Jimin as a tear slid down his face "and how you ate me out and said was so tight and wet, how you loved my insides, and no one can compare to me?" Yoongi seeing Jimin in tears drove him to his edge and he grabbed her hand turned her so she was facing him and grabbed her by her throat choking her, but he soon stopped remembering how much she loved it when they were together.

Flashback:
It was only the 4th time they fucked Yoongi wanted to try something new, so he slapped her ass as he was thrusting in her from behind, causing her to jerk forward and moan/scream, this caused him to smirk and grab a fist full of her hair yank it back and choke her, and she loved it.

He was afraid he would hurt her so he stopped but Jennie stopped him and brought it back and said.

"No keep choking me, make me run out of air, I love it"

End of flashback

"Well Yoongi I didn't know you still had it in ya... now who's this cutie???" She was referring to Jimin as she walked near him he kept stepping back.

"Leave him alone Jennie" this alone caused Jennie to laugh

"Awe why is he your new little sex toy???" She chuckled with her hand on his shoulder looking back at Yoongi then to Jimin again causing Jimin to look at Yoongi who has rage in his eyes and steps forward once but stops when Jimin stoops crying and smirks causing Yoongi to not only be confused but aroused but scared at the same time but what's even more aroused by the next words that comes out of Jimins mouth.

"You know what??? Yea I am, and I wouldn't say the word sex toy because sweetie that was you, he actually makes love to me, but you would never know what that would feel like would you??? Because Yoongi never loved you, you were just an experiment to him, he would never love a slut like you, pretty sure you go around to any cute guy you meet and have him fuck that nasty ass cunt which by the way I'm pretty sure it's so lose by now that's it's like throwing a hotdog down an airplane strip, oh wait, I must be right because u can't get anyone else to fuck you so u have to come all the way over to MY mans house to try and seduce his ass because you havnt had a good dick in a while" Jimin looked at Yoongi who was surprised and he smirked while keeping eye contact with Yoongi "well let me tell you something honey, I'm as tight as they can get, when he fucked my Virgin whole he was screaming my name, my ass is bigger than yours will ever be, so him pounding my ass watching it jiggle was a fucking sight to him, trying so hard not to cum because of how tight and amazing I felt, and when I gave him head you should have heard those sinful noises he made, I'm pretty sure he was faking all the moans he made while he was with you, but honey he couldn't keep his mouth shut even if he wanted to, to be honest I wouldn't even be surprised if you were what turned him gay" he looked back at Jennie to was surprised and hurt and smirked "now get the fuck out of my face and MY home, stay the fuck away from my man, and my family, because you have no idea who your fucking with.... slut"

Jennie looked at Yoongi who stood shocked but proud with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face and realized that EVERYONE was in the room including Yoongeom.

She snatched her arm away.

"This is NOT over Park Jimin I will have what's mine"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Yea sure whatever you say bitch, just get the fuck out of my damn house it's starting to smell like slut and I don't like it"

"Uuuh... uuugggg" she stormed out the room slamming the front door shut and afterwards everyone clapped and Yoongi was so proud, and Jimin... well let's just say he got really shy really fast.

"Oh so now your going to be shy baby boy?" Jimin blushed "and I never knew I did any of those to you, I mean, I'd love for that to happen, not yet tho because your not ready, but honestly i tried so hard not to pounce on that pretty ass of yours"

"Yooongiiiiii" Yoongi chuckled and everyone laughed and left the room.

"Hahaha don't worry love ima wait till your ready, but hopefully it won't take long"