49. Krystal

Jimin woke up a few hours later to feel Yoongi playing with his hair he scooted closer into the touch but didn't open his eyes.

"Did I wake you up love?" He shook his head and rubbed his eyes opening them only to squeeze them shut again. "Awe is it to bright?" Jimin nodded his head and hid it in Yoongi chest.

"I wanna pway wif TaeTae"

"Of course you can play with TaeTae after breakfast."

"Actually you can't" Yoongi and Jimin looked at Namjoon and Jackson who entered.

"And why not?"

"Because we have a mission here" Yoongi sat up and and Namjoon threw a file on his lap.

"What's this?"

"Lee Minhyuk... raped a girl named Krystal, and abused her a lot, we are going to go talk to her about it see if she knows any other information about him" and just like that Jimin turned big again.

"Wait Krystal what does she look like?" Yoongi looked at Jimin I'm surprise

"No little anymore?"

"That's really what your worried about right now... now tell me... what does she look like?"

"There is a picture of her in there" Jimin took the folder and opened it and he gasped

"N-noooo" Yoongi put a hand on Jimins shoulder taking the picture looking at it.

"You know her love?"

"Yes... she was mine and Taehyungs childhood friend in 8th grade she was accepted in a high school in America so she left... I guess she came back"

"Do we tell Taehyung?"

"Uhhh I don't know, they were close like really close, uhhh... they were the reasons they found out they were gay..."

"Wait what?"

"Yea Taehyung has his first kiss before he met Jungkook... actually I still remember that day haha"

Flashback

"Hey TaeTae, Hey Mochi"

"Oh hey Krystal what's up."

"Guys I have a question"

"What's up?"

"Have you guys ever... questioned your sexuality?"

"TaeTae has, I am gay"

"Yea we know... speaking of when are you going to come out to your family?"

"Uuhhh... don't know...." I looked down playing with his fingers.

"Anyway uhhh Because I've been questioning mine"

"That's okay... it happens just wait till you know or find out" Krystal nodded and continued to eat.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys I'm leaving..."

"WAIT WHAT!!!" Taehyung and I screamed.

"I'm sorry guys be I got accepted into the academy of dancing arts in America"

"Oh my god congratulations."

"Thanks... uhhh I'm leaving later today"

"Oh..."

"Yea... can you guys come to the airport with me"

"Of course we won't miss it."

Later that day