11. 2 sides of Jimin

3 updates in 1 day!!! YEEESSS

When Charlie woke up he hissed in pain he tried to rub his head he realized he couldn't move his arms, he couldn't even move. Why? Because he is tied up to a chair.

He widened his eyes and looked around the room and his eyes snapped to the door as it was opening.

"Hello Charlie"

"W-Who are you... w-where am I?"

"Hmmm you don't know me but your know my baby boy" Charlie looked confused till Jimin walked in the room with a huge smirk on his face. Charlie's eyes widened in shock when Jimin went around Yoongi staring right at Charlie smirked then made out with Yoongi right there shocking Yoongi a little bit but soon returned the kiss 10x harder biting on the youngers lip causing him to let out a moan.

"B-baby boy?" Yoongi and Jimin stopped making out and Yoongi went to go slap Charlie but Jimin stopped him and Yoongi looked confused till Jimin walked over to Charlie and smacked him instead.

"Only August D calls me baby boy, you call me nothing unless it's ChimChim or Jimin understood?

"B-But I'm so confused?, I-I thought we were gonna get together and do stuff, and maybe even date and grow old together" Yoongi growled and Jimin busted out laughing.

"Y-you really thought... hahaha y-you thought we would grow o-old together aaahahahahaha, I'm weak, hold on give me a minute" Jimin breathed in and out once then turned serious. "That's funny... how could you fall in love with someone you met only a few hours ago?"

"I-I don't know, j-just something about you, p-please give me a chance I can be everything you want, I-i can fuck you so good better than he ca- AAAAAAHHHHHH" Charlie screamed as Yoongi stabbed him in the leg, Jimin went and got the chair from the other side of the room and placed it in front of Charlie, he sat down bending over resting his arms on his knees.

"How big is your dick Charlie?"

"WHAT" Yoongi and Charlie yelled at the same time.

"Yoongi shush, answer the question Charlie, how. Big. Is. Your. Dick" Jimins eyes darkened, he was such a baby boy but serious when it came to this, and it turned Yoongi on more, he should have brought him on more missions should have let him go on the first mission they had after Jimin joined.

"I-I don't know... w-why?" Jimin chucked and leaned back on the chair

"Well considering I turned you on last night made you hard and I felt your dick I could definitely tell you are NOT big, and what's even more sad is I thought you were a grower not a shower... but I was wrong, so you can never fuck me better than August D can, those XL condoms he told me to get, and August D is already everyone I want and he spoils me just as I like, so no, I will not give you a chance" Jimin stood up grabbed the knife out of Charlie's leg and put it through his hand causing him to scream. "That's for touching my ass last night, okay Babe I'm done with him now, do whatever you want, but keep in mind" Jimin stopped before going over to Yoongi and whispering in his ear but loud enough for Charlie to hear it too "he tried fucking YOUR baby boy last night, he was really gonna try and take YOUR babies virginity," Jimin bit Yoongis earlobe causing him to groan, and he glanced at Charlie and smirked before going to door before stopping and turning around and saying "oh and don't forget he rapped an innocent 16 year old boy who was probably a Virgin too, then killed him, and he killed a 3 year old, he probably raped her to" he walked out the room shutting the door before he heard a scream, he went to the next room to see Yoongi on screen killing him slowly while he begged for his life.

"Damn Jimin I never knew you were like that" Hoseok laughed

"Like what?" And innocent Jimin was back.

"You know... like that serious and like I don't even know how to describe it, I know Yoongi liked it tho, pretty sure he is even more turned on than yesterday" Jimin blushed.

Finally they didn't hear any more screams. They looked at the screen and saw blood everywhere all over Yoongi and the floor, he pretty much slaughtered him. Jimins eyes widened, he wasn't scared just shocked he never seen Yoongi kill someone let alone do what he just did. He stared at the screen so long he didn't realize Yoongi leaving the room and coming up behind him.

"Are you scared of me now?" The sudden voice made Jimin jump.

"Oh my fucking god don't scare me like that again... no I'm not scared just... shocked."

"Well usually I wouldn't go crazy like that but I was pissed because 1. He raped and killed a 16 year old, and he killed a 3 year old, and their parents as they watched, and 2. he was touching something that was MINE!!! No one touches what's mine!!!!!!!" Yoongis eyes darkened a lot they were pretty much black. Jimin shook. It was so hot seeing Yoongi like this. He wanted to pounce on him, but 1. Yoongi was bloody, and 2. Yoongi wouldn't let him. So he will just wait till he can prove to Yoongi he is ready.