37. Baby bump

Everyone sat together in the living room watching a movie. Yoongi and Jimin cuddling with Yoongis hands wrapped possessively around Jimins waste holding his baby bump. He was 3 1/2 months pregnant. He had a tiny baby bunp and Yoongi loved it, he would always talk to them and Hold it even more since Jimin started to show.

*flashback*

Jimin was getting ready for their appointment to see their baby and get a check up. He took off Yoongis shirt because that's all he would wear now but he had to put his clothes on for now when he took it off he froze when he looked in the mirror. He stood their a little with his mouth open surprised look on his face then turned to the side and placed his hand at the waist band of his pants and gasped.

"Y-YOONGIIIIII" Yoongi ran in the bathroom thinking something was wrong with Jimin or the baby but froze when he saw Jimin standing there holding the baby bump smiling that definitely wasn't there yesterday. Yoongi got maybe the biggest smile on his face that Jimin has ever seen. He ran up to Jimin picking him up carefully spinning him around having Jimin giggling and then Yoongi saying "I love you" repeatedly. He put the giggling Jimin down and got on his knees grabbing the baby bump himself smiling.

"Hey babies it's your daddy speaking Y'all are growing so fast, me and momma can't wait to see you guys and see how big you guys are getting. Now y'all can grow as much as y'all want to now but as soon as y'all are born y'all better stop growing, because I want y'all to stay young forever and that's what's gonna happen because daddy said so got it? Because if you do then either y'all will end up pregnant or you will get someone pregnant, or you will be like your mother and have no friends which I'm totally cool with by the way.... YAH?" Yoongi yelled when he felt a smack behind his head

"I do have friends asshat" Yoongi chuckled and continued to talk.

"And if you guys grow up and someone tries to mess with you then I will have to take care of that and by that time daddy will be to old and lazy to fight anyone."

"What do you mean? Your old and lazy now" Yoongi laughed and ignored him.

"So you guys better not grow up because according to mommy I'm already old so if you guys grow up I'll feel even more old so do what daddy says and don't grow up got it? Awe look at me the can't even hear me yet and I'm already telling yall not to grow up, looks like I'll just have to repeat myself when you can hear me huh?" Jimin chuckled.

"Now if that wasn't the cutest thing I have ever saw" Jimin jumped and Yoongi stood up turning around to see a smiling Jin holding a camera. "I heard you yell for Yoongi so I followed Yoongi and when I saw the baby bump I started to record. I got it perfect timing. Starting at the part Yoongi stood there for a good 2 minutes before smiling and picking you up, and I got him talking to the babies... do you want to see?"

"YES!!!" Jimin ran over to Jin and watched the video he couldn't stop smiling and then he started to cry and Yoongi rushed over to him and held him.

"What's wrong baby are you okay?" Jimin chuckled and nodded

"Y-Yea I'm fine haha stupid hormones. It's just... *sniff* you looked so cute talking to them and y-you sound so protective towards them a-already a-and it's s-s-so cuuute *sobs* I-I j...just.....I don't k-know any.... anymore it's to c-cuuuuute" Yoongi tried not to laugh at Jimin whole Jin was recording that moment as well.

"Come on baby stop crying we can go get ice cream after we check on the baby" Jimin stopped crying nodding his head "UWU YOUR SO CUTE" Jimin blushed.

*end of flashback*

Or the time that Jimin puked and Yoongi scolded them for making him throw up. But that's for another time.

Everything was so peaceful and loving everyone watching the movie having family time after their mission this afternoon.

But it didn't last long when the door busted open and a smoke bomb went off and everyone coughed and Yoongi got up and help Jimin protectively behind him protecting Jimin and the babies. When the smoke cleared everyone looked at the door and their eyes widened and Jimin peaked over and froze.

"D-Dad?"

"Hello son... it's time to come home and take my spot as mafia king"