42. Babies

Y'all might want to get your tissues for this chapter it gets sad

"Now any questions?"

"Nope"

"Good, and if this doesn't work we will figure something out, we will lose a lot of people in this fight, are you all sure you want to be in this fight?"

"Of course, we may not like Agust D but everyone adores you" Jimins face flustered and Yoongi growled

"Calm your ass Yoongi I'm yours" and he knew that made Yoongi smirk and he could just see Namjoon rolling his eyes. "Good now lets go."

Jimin went to the throne room and sat with his dad.

"Hello my son"

"Hello father how is your day?"

"It's going pretty well, how are the future leaders" Jimin clenched his fists his father would always address them as "future leaders" and not his grandchildren

"They are good, baby B may not make it but I'm trying"

"Well you need rest yourself, by tomorrow you will be taking over I'm not strong enough I need to be put on bed rest."

"Of course father I am ready"

"I know you are." Jimin smirked.

"I.M, Wonho, do it now"

"Got it Chim."

"WONHO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"DO WHAT I DIDNT DO SHIT"

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!"

"TRY ME BITCH" Lisa ran into the throne room.

"SIR we have a problem, I.M and Wonho are fighting its getting pretty serious this time"

"God damn it" Mr. Park got up and walked out of the throne room to see I.M and Wonho while Jimin stayed behind.

"Okay their are guards all around this place, when you kill them be quiet and quick, hopefully no one fucks this up cause if they do I'll fuck them up pregnant or not"

"Damn my baby is sexy"

"Why Thank you Daddy hehe"

"Ooo your so getting punished after this is over."

"Gladly"

"Okay ew can you guys not ear fuck us thanks" Jisoo made a fake gagging noise and everyone laughed

"Sorry love"

"Mmmhmmm you lucky you cute" (lmao I love dubbed so much)

"Awww thanks, now hurry up and do this."

Jimin got up and walked to go to his dad and when he got there he smirked, Lisa, I.M, Wonho, shownu, and Minhyuk has his father pinned to the ground bruises on his face.

"Damn y'all started without me?"

"Sorry he was being a pain in the ass"

"What's this nonsense Jimin"

"You see you ARENT a good person, you even killed my mother, raped her along with multiple other people, let's see how many other kids do you really have? Because I know damn well you don't wear a condom."

"Stop this now"

"Or what? My men are here killing the guards that are the most loyal to you, you have no one right now, my men are losing their lives right now because of you, do you know how man that makes me?" He didn't answer and Jimin punches him across the face "ANSWER ME!!!"