55. Ill miss you

"Hey baby"

"Yes Yoongi?"

"How are you?"

"I'm good just tired."

"That's good... and the babies"

"Their good they woke up to eat and get changed but went right back to sleep luckily when they woke up to eat that's when they needed a dipper change so it was easier"

"That's good..."

"What's wrong?"

"We need to talk"

"About?"

"You might want to sit down for this."

"Oh- Okay" Jimin sat one the bed and Yoongi sat infront of him and held his hands.

"Before you say anything.. please let me explain." Jimin nodded and Yoongi kept going. "There is this guy names Lee James he was the #1 gang in Soul well then I became a gang leader he was close to the mafia actually a lot of his gang members were in the Mafia no one knew why he wouldn't just call himself a magic leader but then it made sense when your dad came, your dad was the #1 Mafia group in ALL of Korea and he always wanted to be #1 so instead he was just #1 gang in Soul, after I joined I started to get higher and higher, I was so close to being #1 but he wouldn't let me, he challenged me and my gang to fight, our gang was so much bigger than this but during that fight we lost so so many people but we eventually won, and he told him to leave and never come back or he wouldn't like what would happen... and earlier well...Hoseok saw him again... he's here." Jimin eyes widened "we don't know why but he's back"

"I-I think I know why"

"What do you mean?"

"You said he wanted to be #1 Mafia king but couldn't because of my dad right?"

"Yes?... oh my god"

"Yoongi....he's here.... because he wants to be the Mafia King"

"But he can't you are"

"Yea I am... b-but he doesn't care... that means he knows my dad is dead so he will try to stand up to me and take my spot"

"You can't do that"

"Why not?"

"The Mafia over takes the Gangs, majority of the Gangs money, guns, and drugs go to the Mafia, and since your the Mafia King... more goes to you, your the richest man in all of Korea, Lee James was the scariest and baddest gang leader in all of Seoul, with your dad gone he sees a chance... but if we beat him then no other gangs or Mafia groups will fuck with you"

"B-But you never wanted to be in the Mafia business. "

"That is true but if we beat him... you can make new rules and changes.... but the thing is we have to keep you and the babies safe."

"OH MY GOD MY BABIES WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM"

"Babe look at me... I will never let anything happen to you nor my babies, tomorrow we need to move you and the babies into your old house it's safer and more security there"

"W-What about you?"

"I can't be with you right now... yikes that sounds bad, look I can't be there we need to get as many people to help us as possible, I'll be there when I can but you need to train and so do I, I already called Gdragon he said he will be with you everyday unless he has a mission to go on. Everyone is locking u other house and putting more security on it."

"S-So we won't be together?"

"No love not that much together, but I will when I can okay" Jimin nodded his head and started to cry. "I love you baby"

"I love you too"

"Look at me." Jimin looked up and Yoongi wiped his eyes. "Everything will be okay"

"Promise?" Yoongi just wanted to cheer him up but can he promise something like that? A lot of people will get hurt, people he loves will die. He can't lie to him and promise something like that... so he did what he had to do.

"Honestly... I cant promise a lot of people will get hurt and die... but we will try and work hard, everything will work out in the end... just remember... whatever happens... happens, things happen for a reason, even if it's something bad" Jimin nodded his head and Yoongi kissed his forehead. "We will get through this... that I can promise" Jimin kinda smiled and hugged Yoongi till they heard crying and they had to feed the babies.

Sorry for updating late but good news I'm finally caught up on BTS run!!!!!

Okay that's all byyyyeee