75. Bonus Top Jimin~

After Wedding. 

Yoongi picked Jimin up bridal style and brought them up to their room and threw Jimin on the bed. 

"My beautiful husband." Yoongi smashed his lips on Jimins and bit Jimins bottom lip and Jimin opened and their tounges danced together. 

"I love you, my husband." Yoongis eyes darkened 

"again... say that again." 

"My Husband" Yoongi growled and attacked Jimins neck. 

"Again!" 

"Husband...my Husbaaaahhh" Yoongi bit down on Jimins neck 

"ONLY MINE!" Yoongi growled. 

"Y-Yoongi?" 

"Yes, husband?" 

"C-can i...top?" Yoongi pulled away and was shocked to say at the least. "I..I mean I don't have to I just tho_ Mmmmm" Yoongi shut him up by kissing him...hard. 

"baby you could have just asked, I've never been bottom before and you know I like to try new things, and as long as it's with you I don't care." 

Jimin smiled and changed their positions to where Jimin was straddling Yoongi and they started kissing the kiss got hotter and hotter the second it kept going. Jimin pulled away enough to remove his shirt and Yoongi did the same, and not wasting time to attach their lips back together for an even hungrier kiss. Jimin kissed down to Yoongis neck trying to find his weak spot and smirked when he found it. He bit and sucked the sensitive skin then pulled away and smirked when he saw a bright red mark that will turn into a dark purple/blue mark. He kissed down Yoongis chest and stopped above his pants and unzipped them painfully slow earning a growl from Yoongi. 

"Baby I love you and everything but if you don't hurry you won't be topping any time soon." Jimin nodded and pulled down his pants along with his boxers he grabbed the base of Yoongis member and smirked when Yoongi groaned. He bent down and licked the tip moaning at the sweet salty taste of the pre-cum. "Fuck baby don't tease." Jimin rolled his eyes but smirked and took Yoongi in all at once and smirked more when Yoongi gasped and grabbed Jimins hair tightly. Jimin started to bob his head and twirling his tongue around Yoongis member. Yoongi was about to cum but he lifted Jimins head up. "I don't want to cum like that, I want to cum when I'm husbands dick is in me...wow that sounds weird." Jimin chuckled and took off his pants and boxers grabbing the lube putting some on his fingers and spread Yoongis lets apart and lined one finger to Yoongis rim and circled it and Yoongi gasped. 

"this will feel weird then hurt." Yoongi nodded and Jimin slid the finger in and Yoongi groaned at the weird feeling Jimin chuckled and started to thrust it in and out before adding another one, slight pain was felt but not that bad, Jimin added another and lets just say Yoongi is DEFINITELY not a bottom, he did not like the feeling of something in his ass, don't get him wrong it felt good but he did not like it. After a little while Jimin put lube on his member and he looked at Yoongi "Are you ready?" Yoongi nodded and Jimin slowly pushed in. 

"AAH Fuck!" Jimin rolled his eyes and continued to push in till he bottomed out. He bent down to kiss Yoongi. "M-move" Jimin pulled out and slid slowly in a few times before starting to thrust faster looking for Yoongis prostate and he knew he hit it when well. "AAAH FUUUCK" Jimin smirked and thrust harder, he leaned down to capture Yoongis lips swallowing his moans. "fuuck im close." 

"Me too" the trusts got sloppier and the moaning got louder, they both yelled out each other's names while they reached their climaxes. Jimin pulled out and laid beside Yoongi and they caught their breaths. 

"Yea...definetly not a bottom... I did not like that, I mean don't get me wrong it felt good, but definitely not my thing." 

"Yea... I agree... your such a daddy I kinda thought you would say no." 

"I can't say no to you, and besides I like to try new things...just this...never happening again." Jimin laughed

"I agree... it was weird to top you, I didn't like it, but I could top Taehyung.. maybe I could top Hobi too," Yoongi growled and hovered over Jimin pinning his arms above him 

"Don't even think about it!! your MINE!!!" Jimin smirked. 

"Then prove it...Husband!" Yoongi growled and smashed his lips on Jimins. 

Let's just say that night they didn't get much sleep. 

sorry, guys, I tried... I don't like bottom Yoongi unless it's with Namjoon, I just don't see him as a bottom haha.