33.Taehyungs surprise pt.4 ~

This is where it gets good

Hoseok got up and did what Jungkook said

"now baby boy and Master will take turns using stuff on you, your job is to find out who is the one doing it you get 3/5 right you will get a prize you get it wrong you get punished got it?"

"Y-Yes Daddy"

"Good boy, new rule" Jungkook bent down to his ear and whispered "now you can be as loud as you want" Jungkook bit his earlobe and backed away. "And another thing... you have to guess what it is, you won't get punished if u get that wrong but I'm curious on what you think we are using"

Taehyung POV

I was laying down on the bed when I felt my hands being tied tightly so I knew they were going to leave marks it hurt... but felt good? I don't know what I'm feeling right now I'm excited and scared.

"Who and what was that?" Jungkooks voice was deep and husky, like when I sing.

"It was a rope and it was Daddy" Jungkook knows I always wanted to be tied up so it had to have been him.

"It was a rope good job, but it wasn't me."

"W-who- AAAAAAH FUCK" my words got cut short from a hard slap on my ass.

"It was Hobi"

"M-Master?"

"Yes baby it was me don't assume that I don't know anything I know EVERYTHING especially about your little rope bunny" (being tied down)

I was laying there waiting I shifted when I felt 2 pairs of eyes burning through me.

"AAAHHH" I moaned when I felt another hard slap on my ass

"Stop moving slut" wow Hoseok is a degradee and a degrader..... that's hot. I stopped moving and heard a vibration then I felt it on my spine I moaned out. But couldn't tell who it was. It went down my spine then against my member going up and pressing against the tip the vibrations from the cock ring and the bullet Vibrator sending me over the edge but once again I had a dry orgasm that's the 5th one. And I whined.

"Daaaaddyyyy please let me cum it hurts" suddenly the vibrations on my cock fully stopped.

"NoPe" (get it the pop of the P? No? Just me??? Ok...) "now who and what was that"

"Bullet vibrator, and that one was daddy"

"Are you sure? You were wrong the first time"

"Because daddy loves to tease his baby boy he knew his baby boy needed to cum yet didn't stop he wanted his baby boy to have another dry orgasm."

Author POV

Jungkook smirked and looked at Hoseok who also had a slight smirk.

"Good boy 1 right 2 more right and you get an award. 4 more to go baby boy"

Taehyung POV

HELL YEA I KNOW LY DADDY

"Now this... this is Hobis favorite, he loves this one, one hit with this and he loses it" I felt a leather like thing on my back making me shift I felt it leave.

"Don't move" I get a little sting. Aiding me to hiss. "Does that feel good?"

"Y-Yes" I felt another sting "AAAHHH FUCK"

"Yes what?"

"Y-Yes Daddy" another sting. "MmmhhhmmAAAH"

"And who else did you forget their are 2 of us?"