28. Baby B

Get ready this chapter will put u in ur feels.

The next morning Jimin woke up and rushed to the bathroom hurting himself in the process hovering over the toilet throwing his brains up. Yoongi woke up to hearing Jimin in the bathroom and rushed up and hurrying over to Jimin and rubbing his back.

"Are you okay baby?" Yoongi asked obviously knowing that he isn't but wanting to be there for him. Jimin shook his head before throwing up again. He flushed the toilet and Yoongi heled him stand up then picked him up and brought him to the counter and sat him down giving him his toothbrush with toothpaste on it. Jimin smiled a little before brushing his teeth.

Once he was done he made grabby hands at Yoongi he smiled and picked Jimin up Jimin instantly wrapped his legs around Yoongis hips andYoongi took him to the room and laid him down on the bed and got in after and pulled the covers over then and turned to face Jimin and half smiled.

"how did you get to the bathroom without falling?"

"I don't know I'm surprised i was able to, maybe it was momma instincts." Yoongi just laughed.

"Baby momma instincts don't kick in unless they are going to be harmed"

"Eh I dont know then all I know is that im in a lot of pain now, I don't even want to try and take a shower."

"well good because with your injuries you cant, you have to take a bath." Jin came in the room and set some soup down on the table. "and just so you don't say anything I font have to worry about knocking because yall cant have sex."

"No but I can still pleasure him in other ways " Jimin hid his face.

"YAH!!! I did not need to hear that, anyway, Jimin you have to stay bed rested sadly, but it should only last 2 weeks."

"okay thanks now if you excuse us my baby needs to eat then take a bath. Then I will come talk to you. " JIn nodded.

"Oh and ill make sure to give you a bucket so if you need to throw up you don't hurt yourself." Jin left the room and Jimin ate his soup and layed down.

"no no come on baby you need to take a bath." Jimin groaned before sitting up and winced in pain Yoongi ran over to Jimin picking him up.

"baby you have to be careful, you cant just try to get up like that."

"Sorry."

"its fine baby" Yoongi sat Jimin down on the counter and helped take Jimin take his clothes off, he picked Jimin up and sat him in the tub and went to leave till Jimin grabbed his hand.

"whats wrong love"

"can you..." Yoongis eyes soften 10x more.

"you want me to get in with you?"

"y-yes please." Yoongi smiled and nodded, taking off his clothes he got in the tub and pulled Jimin into him and Jimin put his head against Yoongis cheek, Yoongi turned his head and kissed Jimins head and Jimin smiled.

"I love you Jiminie."

"I love you too Yoongi"

Jimin stayed in Yoongis arms feeling loved and protected. Yoongi sat with his arms around Jimins waste and his hands found Jimins stomach and he couldn't help but smile.

"my babies." Jimin turned his head to face Yoongi and smiled then turning back around and put his hands on top of Yoongis.

"yea... your babies."

"our babies love, i was talking about all of you, but these babies in here are our and your my baby so that makes yall my babies" Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi.

"is the biggest, scariest Gang leader in all of Soul...soft???"

"only for you baby" Jimin giggled and Yoongi smiled and kissed his head.

after the bath Jimin was tired so Yoongi put him in bed and went downstairs to talk to Jin.

"Hey Jin."

"Oh hey Yoongi whats up."

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh...yea that... I dont want you to worry nor Jimin but something is wrong."

"what do you mean Jin"?"

"what I mean is that well.... you should sit down for this"

Just say it Jin.

well... as you could tell baby B is smaller than baby A"

"okay...Aaaaand?"

"And... well that's cause when Jennie hurt him the spot she hurt was baby B" Yoongi had all emotions right now, he was happy because Baby A was safe and good, upset because baby B wasnt, and also pissed becasue his psycho ass ex GF hurt his babies. He paced back and forth and then punched a hole in the wall and Namjoon ran in and held him back.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Namjoon ignored him and held tighter and Yoongi started to cry and Namjoon slid down the wall with Yoongi still in his arms in tears."

"is......is their anyway...to like.... save baby B"

"of course, Baby B is still safe, just Baby B had slowed down since it was hurt, but baby B is definitely stubborn, and strong, just like the mother and Father."

"thank you Jin really."

"i didn't want to give you these news but I know I had to, and I cant give you false hope that everything will be fine and the baby B will live but their is a strong chance and as long as Jimin does what hes told and doesnt hurt himslef, or doesn't become stressed out he should be fine." Yoongi nodded before standing up. He looked around and noticed almost everyone was with them. Jungkook ran over and hugged Yoongi and Yoongi hugged back.

"it will be okay dad" they pulled apart and Yoongi slightly smiled and looked at Taehyuung who was in tears. Yoongi walked over and pulled him into his arms and held him close and Taehyung just cried harder.

"it will be okay Taehyung he will be okay" Taehyung nodded and pulled apart.

"keep him close, don't let him do anything stupid."

"of course." Yoongi turned and started to head upstairs before Jin stopped him

"Oh Yoongi here is a bucket for Jimin."

"thank you" Jin nodded and Yoongi went upstairs when he got to the bedroom he opened it to see Jimin on the bed in tears with the laptop on his lap and Yoongi just stood their knowing Jimin heard and seen everything.

"I-Is it t-true" Yoongi walked towards the bed and sat down pulling Jimin into his chest.

"yes love it is...im so sorry"

"W-Why?"

"I should have killed her the second she laid a finger on you, i wanted to so bad but i didn't, its all my fault."

"\No baby don't say that its not your fault, its hers, she would have done it to anyone that got close to you."

"yea but now our baby could die"

"Baby please don't say that we have to have hope and believe and think of nothin but making sure that the baby will survive and enter this world. Yoongi nodded. "now lets go to sleep, we need it, Jin will wake us up when he brings up dinner." Yoongi nodded and pulled Jimin closer and put his hand on Jimins stomach and slightly smiled.

With one hand rubbing Jimins stomach and the other one rubbing his head Jimin fell asleep in just minuets and Yoongi soon following behind.