36. Peaches and cream~ Namjin

Everyone voted on smut y am I not surprised u dirty little fucks, but someone wanted a Namjin so this one is for B_obbie i hope U like the chapter 💜

*flashback when Jungkook asked Jin for lube*

"Ooof what am I gonna do with these boys" Jin chuckled and he felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss to his shoulder then neck closing his eyes leaning his head to the side to give more access for Namjoon.

"You okay love?" Jin hummed

"Yea everything is fine, just Jungkook coming to get lube"

"You didn't give him the peach one did you?"

"Haha no babe don't worry"

"Hmmm how about... we try out the new peach flavored lube hmm? What do you say"

"Namjoon you horny fuck" Namjoon turned Jin around and pushed him on the bed.

"What did you just say?"

"N-nothing" Namjoon put a knee on the bed staring Jin in the eyes. Darkness surrounding them.

"I don't believe you?" Jin gulped.

"God your so fucking beautiful." Jin felt his hole clench and unclench by those words it excites him.

"P-please"

"Please what"

"Please fuck me, rough" Namjoon smirked.

"What my name princess?"

"D-Daddy"

"Good boy" in one swift movement he tore Jins shirt off his body. "Whoops" he smirked and did the same with his pants before stripping himself.

Namjoon walked over to the dower and grabbed the peach lube.

He walked back over to Jin and smirked. He poured some lube on his fingers before pressing it against Jins entrance slipping it in.

"Mmmaaah"

"So right and warm for me princess"

"O-only for you d-daddy" Namjoon growled

"Better be only for me" Namjoon pulled his finger out and Jin mewled at the emptiness.

"D-Daaaddyyyy" Namjoon smirked.

Jin gasped at the new feeling something warm and wet on his entrance, he grabbed Namjoon hair and threw his head back when the wet warmness trusted inside of him.

"Fuck princess taste so good, exactly like peaches" Namjoon trusted his tongue further into Jins hole sending pleasure all through his body.

"D-Daddy!!! Nnaagh" just as Jin was about to cum Namjoon stopped and pulled away Jin wines and Namjoon got up looking Jin in the eyes before licking his lips and winking.

Namjoon hovered over Jin smashing their lips together letting Jin taste himself and Jin moaned at the taste. Namjoon pulled away before flipping Jin over not forgetting to give a good slap on his ass.

"Fuck so hot, I love seeing your pink hole clench and I clench around nothing waiting for me to fill it with my big cock, do you want that princess?" Namjoon took his member and teased Jins hole with it. "Hmm? Would princess like daddy big cock inside his tight little hole?"

"Mmm Y-Yes d-daddy, fuck me with ur big cock (ok I'm sorry I just cringed so fucking hard)

Namjoon smirked slamming into Jin and giving him no time to rest.

"AAAANNNNGGGHHAGAGAGAAAHHH"

"Fuck princess always so aaahhh t-tight"

"D-DADDY NAAAAAAHHHHANGHAAAH"

Namjoon kept thrusting at a fast pace not showing signs of slowing down at any point.

"Fuck princess" Namjoon hit a certain spot of nerves that made Jin see stars.

"FUUUUUUAAAAAAAACK" in one movement Namjoon pulls Out of Jin and flips him over so he's in missionary position, he wraps Jins legs around his waist and thrusts back in showing no mercy (shoulda picked mercy okay ima Yoat myself out this window now bye bye)

"Nngggaaah" Jin clawed at Namjoon back and he hissed but to much in pleasure to worry about it right now, all he knows is keep going because his princess is being pleasured.

"D-DAADDYYYYY C-CLOSE"

"Me too aaah princess, h-hold it a little longer." Namjoon last thrusts got sloppy and Jin grabbed him by the neck pulling him down to smash their lips together. "Come for daddy princess"

"Nnnggaaaah DADDYYYYYY" Jin came hard on his and Namjoons chest Namjoon following behind right after

"Fuuuuuck" he groaned and road out his climax before collapsing next to Jin holding him in his arms. "I didn't go to hard did I?"

"N-no, it was perfect" Jin kisses his chest while Namjoon played with his hair.

"I didn't hurt the baby right?"

"No love, he/she is fine" Jin rubbed his stomach and smiled.

"We have to tell the others you know"

"Yea I know I will but not today I just wanna stay like this and sleep"

"Okay love go to sleep"

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too, both of you" Jin fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile

"Sir here is the information I got off of Park Jimin."

Park Jimin 19 years old
No sign of family other than Kim Taehyung
Member/queen of most feared gang group in all of soul Agust D
Lord have mercy on people soul if they disrespect him.
2 1/2 months pregnant.

"Well well well... looks like he is doing well. And I thought he would be useless because he was gay so he couldnt make a kid from our bloodline to take over. Get the guards and tell them to track down Agust D's base... I'm bringing my son home"

"Yes sir, right away sir"

Your coming home Park Jimin, and you then your baby is taking over my position of the Mafia.