29. Flashback ~

Gonna have a flashback bc y the fuck not right... this flashback is after Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung talked to Yoongi about their relationship... hehehe little smut smut.

Mention of kinks.
Degrading
Praise
Spanking
Hair pulling

Flashback after they left the office

"So... little TaeTae is a Virgin?"

"Uuhhh... yeah" Taehyung looked down scratching the back of his head.

"Awww baby boy, don't be shy" Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and whispered in his ear. "Why don't me and Hobi turn you into our good little slut?" Taehyung shivered and bit his lip and Jungkook smirked and pulled away looking at Hoseok. "Why don't you take him upstairs I'll be back in a minute" Hoseok nodded and picked Taehyung up throwing him over his shoulder causing Taehyung to squeal.

"Damn TaeTae, already hard just from dirty talk? Wow this is gonna be fun" Jungkook smirked at followed slowly behind them.

When they got to the top of the stairs Hoseok took Taehyung to their room while Jungkook went to Jins he knocked on the door waiting for Jin or Namjoon to answer and luckily they did.

"Oh hey Kookie what's up"

"I'm not here to talk I'm here to get some lube" Jins eyes widened before going back to normal nodding his head.

"Of course come in" Jungkook nodded and walked in the room while Jin went to the nightstand and grabbed lube. "Okay so I have strawberry, watermelon, coconut, and banana, which one do you want?"

"Hmmm coconut" Jin rolled his eyes and handed it to him.

"Of course coconut head-ass" Jungkook laughed thanked him then left.

"Ooof what am I gonna do with these boys" Jin chuckled and he felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss to his shoulder then neck closing his eyes leaning his head to the side to give more access for Namjoon.

(Anyway back to Jungkook cause this is a Taekookseok smut)

Jungkook walked into the room and smirked when he saw Taehyung on Hoseoks lap making out, grinding, and moaning.

"Well well, someone's a desperate slut." Taehyung moaned again and turned to Jungkook with a desperate yet innocent/fucked out facial expression. Jungkook growled and walked over to them and grabbed Taehyung by the hips picking him up off of Hoseok throwing him on the bed.

"Hoseok strip and lay beside of Taehyung, Taehyung strip then lay back down." Taehyung and Hosoek obeyed and striped laying beside each other Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other with hungry stares and Hoseok automatically smashed their lips together.

Jungkook growled and started to strip and Hoseok and Taehyung stopped their movements when they heard pants fall to the ground and turned to see Jungkook standing their completely naked and proud. Their eyes widened as they went from Jungkooks face to his defined abs, down to his dick and Jungkook could swear that they started to drool.

"Don't let me stop you, please....continue" Hoseok averted his eyes back to Taehyung who looked so fucked out already, so weak for his boyfriends.

Hoseok looked at Taehyungs eyes practically eye fucking him and Taehyung wined causing Hoseok to smash their lips back together.

Hoseok climbed up onto Taehyungs waist grinding his erected member with Taehyungs earning a moan from the younger, that just caused Hoseok to grind harder.

"M-master p-please." Hoseoks eyes widened but smirked.

"What do you want baby, you have to tell Master what you want"