6. The ex

Later that day Yoongi was doing work on his computer while Jimin was sitting on his phone humming to a song he has stuck in his head while kicking his feet. Every now and then Yoongi would look over to Jimin being cute and smile. But when Jimin would notice we would become serious and look back at his laptop causing Jimin to giggle.

It went on for about an hour till Namjoon walked in.

"Namjoon I get that we are best friends and everything but that doesn't mean you don't have to knock, I could have been fucking Jiminie balls deep and you'd never know" Jimin stopped everything and looked at Yoongi wide eyed and blush acrossed his face.

"Oh I'm pretty sure we'd know you were ballz deep in Jimin because he has such a high pitch voice as it is so we'd hear it" Namjoon rolled his eyes as Yoongi looked at Jimin and hit his lip

"Oh yea I can't wait to hear those high pitch moans" Jimin was about to get up and leave in embarrassment till Namjoon spoke up.

"I wouldn't go out there Jimin, that's why I didn't knock...... Yoongi.... Jennie is here...."

Yoongis eyes widened and looked at Jimin who's face was full of confusion.

"Who's Jennie???"

"Jennie is Yoongis ex gf"

I know this is a short chapter but next chapter will be a little longer, might add some flashbacks in it as well.