56. Code

Yoongi finished helping Jimin pack up his and the babies stuff putting it in the trunks and beds of the cars and trucks, he was even kind enough to give Jimin some of his big shirts and sweatshirts he even went out and got the same cologne he uses and gave it to Jimin so if his clothes stopped smelling like him then Jimin could just spray the cologne on the clothes.

"Are you ready?"

"No"

"I know baby but we have to do this"

"I'm scared"

"I know baby"

"What about the babies... they will miss you"

"We can FaceTime"

"B-But what if I go little?"

"Then we will figure it out then okay, but he can't know that we know each other or we won't be able to do this okay" Jimin nodded and started to cry and Yoongi brought him in his arms and Jimin sobbed and Yoongi couldn't take it and he started to cry. By that point everyone was crying, just as everything was finally done and everyone was able to settle down they have another problem, it's almost like the universe is trying to tear them apart and no matter how hard they try to stay to themselves and to live in peace (minus the gang stuff) they never can.

"Yoongi... Jimin has to go now, before the babies wake up." Yoongi nodded his head and pulled away wiping Jimins tears and Jimin chuckled.

"What?"

"You look ugly when you cry" Yoongi laughed

"And your not any better" Jimin gasped and hit Yoongis arm.

"I'm going to miss you"

"I'm going to miss you too love"

"I hate this"

"Yea I do too, we will see each other soon."

Jimin nodded his head said goodbye to everyone then Him, Taehyung, and everyone else from Jimins old house left. Jimin looked out the window the whole time till he couldn't see Yoongi waving with a small smile on his face that obviously he was faking. They got to the house and Jimin grabbed the babies and took them in his room.

"This is my room... this is also going to be your room till your old enough to sleep in your own room" Jimin smiled and looked at the small adorable babies

 this is also going to be your room till your old enough to sleep in your own room" Jimin smiled and looked at the small adorable babies