41. Plan

"Hey I.M"

"Oh hey Chimchim what's up"

"Today is the day" I.M looked at him surprised.

"Wait like today today?"

"Yuuup, I'm sick and tired of staying around here pretending to get along with my father I miss Yoongi and my hormones are through the roof."

"So do the toys me and Wonho got you not work?"

"No they do I just... miss the real thing nothing can compare to Yoongis huge di-"

"OKAY I got it haha, so your really gonna kill him?"

"Yup"

"Well you know me and the rest of Monsta X, Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo are going to be here for you"

"Yea I know, oh which reminds me I have to go check up on Rosé she said she will let me use her phone today"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I havnt talked to him in a month I'm almost 5 months pregnant my stomach is getting bigger and I miss the sound of his voice, I want him here when I'm done killing my dad, we need him, knowing him he got some other gangs to join."

"Yea I heard GD the rest of Bogbang, EXO, and seventeen, said they will help, I'm pretty sure others will to, they respect you, and your pregnant, and they may have beef with BTS gang but a lot of them know what it's like to lose a loved one, a lot of them are in gangs because of that. Now enough talking, to and speak to your mans I'll talk to the others and fill them in."

"Thank you I.M"

"Of course anything for our ChimChim"

They went their separate ways and Jimin nocked on Rosé door.

"Come in, oh ChimChim hello"

"Hello"

"How are the babies"

"They are good, baby B is still smaller and struggling I'm afraid it won't make it, but baby A is healthy and growing great."

"I'm sorry Chimmy"

"No it's fine, it's not your fault it's Jennie's if I lose this baby i don't know what will happen"

"Don't think like that Chimmy, Jennie was always a crazy psychotic gf with Yoongi, he once stabbed Lisa in the stomach because she thought Lisa was flirting with Yoongi but all she was doing was bringing him food Jin made"

"Oh my god"

"Yea.. anyway here is the phone, I'll stay in here and stay on watch have fun *wink wonk*" Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed going into the bathroom.

He rang Yoongis number and waited till someone picked up.

"Hello? Rosé? Why are you calling me?"

"Hey Yoongi" the other line went dead and he knew Yoongi was shocked

"J-Jimin is that you?"

"Yes Yoongi it's really me"

"Oh my god!! Thank god are you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine" Jimin smiled playing with the necklace his mom left for him next to the note.

"Good listen me and a few others are headed over there now"

"Wait really?"

"Yea arent you excited?"

"Hell yea I am, it's a good thing to because I'm going to kill my father today?" He could have sworn he heard choking in the background

"W-What?"

"Yea me and my father got "close" the last month he trusts me and my mom told me I'll know when the right time would be, and today is the day?"

"Wait your mom but she's dead"

"Yea I know... she wrote a letter before she died."

"Aaah, well wait till we get there"

"No I can't because then it will be harder to kill him"

"But you could get hurt"

"I don't care"

"WELL I DO YOUR PREGNANT WITH MY BABIES IF YOU GET HURT IT WILL HURT THEM GOD JIMIN THINK"

"YEA I GET THAT I KNOW HOW IM GOING TO KILL HIM THEIR ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO WILL HELP I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE EXCITED THAT IM GOING TO STAND UP AND KILL MY FATHER!!"

"I am baby trust me I am more than anything but what if you get hurt and I'm not there and I could have done something to help I'll never forgive myself"

"I understand Yoongi but if you get here before I kill my father it could ruin the plan, I-I'm sorry... I have to go"

"JIMIN N-" Jimin hung up and sighed walking out giving the phone to Rosé

"Everything okay?"

"Yea..."

"I heard it, here I made this"

"What is this?"

"It's an ear piece, all of us including all the other people on Yoongis side can hear once you turn it on."

"Oh my god thank you so much Rosé"

"Of course now turn it on and try it out" Jimin put the ear piece in and turned it on.

"Hello?"

"Jimin? Jimin is that you?"

"Yes Namjoon it is, now before anyone else says shit this is the plan."