18. Teasing

The next morning Jimin woke up and he realized he's still naked, the memories from last night lingered in his head and he smiled.

He got up and realized his ass hurts, he didn't fall but he limped to the bathroom before looking in the mirror eyes widening at the sight of multiple hickeys Yoongi left.

^^^ his neck

^^^ collarbones and chest ish

^^^ chest and stomach.

He ran his fingers across them and smiled, he was so happy, he thought he looked beautiful and that he was.

"Wow I did a good job" Jimin jumped at the sudden voice he looked at the door and saw Yoongi standing there naked against the door frame with his arms and legs crossed.

"But it's no fair" Yoongi pushed himself off the wall before walking over to Jimin wrapping his arms around him.

"What's not fair?"

"I have all these marks and you have none" Jimin pouted.

"Are you sure about that baby?" Yoongi lifted up his eyebrow with a sly smirk on his face and Jimin stood their in confusion until Yoongi let him go and showed turned around so Jimin could see his back threw the mirror and Jimins jaw dropped and eyes widened.

*wasnt really good photos I could find* Yoongi turned back around and laughed

Yoongi turned back around and laughed.

"I-I'm sorry" Yoongi wrapper his arms back around Jimins waist and kissed his head.

"Don't be, I love them" Jimin giggled. "Now let's take a shower then go and eat.

Jimin nodded before getting in the shower and Yoongi following.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Yoongi was under the water and not even flinching.

"Eh it burns but I'm used to the feeling, this kind of pain I don't mind, I like it, it shows I did a good job" Yoongi smirked earning a small hit to his chest by a giggling Jimin.

"Okay enough let's go I'm hungry" Yoongi nodded before turning the water off and getting dressed when they were done Yoongi looked at Jimin and laughed

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Jimin looked down and smiled, the shirt was a little big on him causing the shirt to show his collarbones and sone of his chest.

"Because it's comfy, and I want to show off my marks... I love them." Jimin smiled

"Yea I do too, Okay let's go down"

When they got downstairs and to the kitchen everyone froze and looked at them wide eyed and jaw dropped. Jimin because nervous and hid behind Yoongi earning a chuckle from him.

"So that's what that noice was last night" Yoongeom said and everyone looked at him like he was dumb.

"Uhhh yea.. and god damn Yoongi when you said he was so cute you could eat him up I didn't think you meant literally" Namjoon laughed

"Y-you said that" Yoongi turned around a smiled.

"Yea I did, and welp I did mean it literally"

"Jesus can't you go easy on him" Jin said

"I was easy"

"Are you sure about that, those hickeys and his screaming and moaning last night says different" Jungkook smirked

"Yea I'm sure, he's just very vocal, we made love we didn't fuck, that's for next time, I can't wait so hear him when we fuck" Yoongi his his face in embarrassment. And everyone Just laughed.

"Then remind me not to be here during that" everyone said at the same time laughing

"What's everyone laughing at.... oh, hi Yoongi.... Jimin" Jackson walked into the kitchen. And then saw the hickeys all over Jimin.

"Cute.... but damn Yoongi he's not a piece of food you can't just do that to him"

"But you do that to Mark" Jackson laughed.

"Yea your right" he just shrugged and Mark his his face in embarrassment.

"And for your information he's a whole 5 course meal, I could eat him all night and never get full or tired" Jimins face became even more red and Jin just fake gaged.

"Hey guy-.... YOONGI WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER"

"Easy... we made love and I marked what's mine, but so did he" Yoongi turned around and lifted up his shirt and everyone's face was shocked. While Jimin just smiled

"Yup I did that!!!"

"Damn what happened to the shy ChimChim just 5 seconds ago?" Hoseok teased Jimin and Jimin hid his face again.

"Okay enough let's eat"