8. Going on a mission

Finally all the members in one spot, it was nice and quiet, Namjoon was cuddling Jin, Hoseok, and Tae, were cuddled up to Jungkook as they played with each other's hands, Jackson and Mark were cuddling talking about life, while Jimin was holding Yoongi playing with his hair still he broke the silence.

"So... what's everyone's Job in the gang?" Yoongi sighed knowing he would ask sooner or later.

"Well since I'm the leader I'll explain it. I'm the leader command everyone and watch out for everyone. Namjoon is the hacker, he usually is the one o find the missions unless it's a drug deal. Jin is the medic/motherly person. Jackson is kinda like a backup guy, he is usually the first one to show up on a mission/case, everyone calls him first because if something bad end up happening Jackson would be their within 5 seconds so they can't do much. Yoongeom usually is the one who takes the people to the workshop, he's good at pulling people in, kinda like a sexual submissive way, sometimes. Hoseok distracts people, his loud obnoxiousness causes people to pay attention to him. Mark stays with Jin he's like Jin's assistant. Jungkook does a lot, he usually just goes around at night and watches for people who try to hurt other people and kills them. When Taehyung joins he will help Hoseok, guy now a days love gay guy couples, so if he's up to it when we have to distract they will work together. But we are working on finding someone who can take Yoongeoms place, he is dying and he can't go on missions anymore, we have to keep him here."

"I can do it" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Jimin shocked, everyone knew Yoongi would NEVER let someone or something of his risk that kind of thing.

"No" is all Yoongi said.

"W-What???"

"You heard me... no"

"B-But please, I'll be really good, I know I can, I have the perfect body for it, my voice is sweet and savoring, I can be innocent... I am innocent please Yoongi I wanna help, I'll do anything.... just pleeeaaase"

"Uuhhh JIMIN I SAID NO THATS FINAL!!!"

Jimin looked shocked Yoongi never raised his voice like that, sure he has raised his voice just not yell at him... like that. He got up crying storming into his and Yoongis room slamming the door.

"Yoongi... im your best friend but that was to harsh"

"I don't care I said no he needs to learn how to listen" but truthfully it broke his heart seeing Jimin cry.

"Yoongi think about it, Jimin is right, and we won't find another person, not by tonight, we have to get the mission done tonight, have Jackson go with him, if he does a good job he becomes the new person to being the people in, if not then he can stay at home while we go out on missions, think about it Yoongi, I know you, I know you would find it hot if YOUR man is able to bring you your victims, just by something he says, and how he will look while doing it will arouse you, I know it will"

Yoongi thought about it at first because Namjoon was right it would be such a turn on watching him do his thing and brings his victims in and his thoughts went wild turning himself on, and he grunted.

"God I fucking hate you right now Namjoon. FINE!!! But if he fucks up it's on you, or if he does something to my baby I'll fuck you up."

Yoongi got up and went upstairs into his and Jimins room.

"Jiminie"

"Leave me alone Yoongi" he sniffled.

"I was thinking..." Yoongi went over to the bed and lied down. "You can do the mission tonight you can be the one to seduce him and bring him to the workshop" Jimin got excited and hugged Yoongi "but no one will teach you how to do it, I'll give you information about him and I'll let you do what u think will help getting him"

"YAYAYAYAYAY I won't let you down" he gave Yoongi a peck on the lips.

"Okay so his name is Charlie Smith, Yoongeom was supposed to bring him there instead of you, but he didn't, anyway, he's 26 works at the corner store at xxxxxxx street, he killed a family of 4, and I found out he rapped the 16 year old boy before killing him.... which is why I said no because I don't want to chance It but Jackson will be with you during it so you will be safe... what do you say baby boy?" Jimin thought for a moment.

"LETS DO THIS THING