74. epilogue 2

11 years later

"Kill him" 

"W-What?!" the guy looked shocked and scared and Looked at Maddie who smirked and Pulled the trigger. 

"Someone clean this shit up!" Jimin rolled his eyes and Yoongi walked in with Mini and Lil Yoongi. "What happened this time?" 

"Mini would you like to explain what happened don't worry you won't get in trouble." she nodded before speaking up. 

"Well it started 1st block, someone has been trying to pick on me, i left it alone because we keep switching schools and I'm tired of it and its not even our fault, but anyway this bitch kept trying me, but I kept ignoring her, well at lunch her and the other girls and some guys kept messing with me again and Yoongs said something this time and one of the girls called me a weak little bitch and another guy tried to harass me and so I punched the girl in the face and Yoongs knocked the guy unconscious...." Jimin nodded getting up going up to her before bringing her into his arms and Lil Yoongs hugged him and Yoongi smiled. 

"don't worry your not in trouble, we will just homeschool you, to be honest, we should have done it the second someone started to pick on yall. Now who wants a movie night?" they all got excited and Jimin called the others, Maddie, GD, and their 8-year-old son. Jin, Namjoon, and 15-year-old Juliane. Jackson, Mark and their 3-year-old daughter whos first word was 'cute' Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok who didn't have a child because why have a child when you have a little Taehyung. and Krystal and Jisoo. 

Life was good for all of them, they wouldn't change it for the world. Yoongi looked around and smiled. This was his family he formed. Jimin found this family and they both made a family. they both were as happy as they could ever be. 

might make a Top Jimin chapter.