22. Lazy day

The next morning Jimin woke up on and he heard little soft snores he looked up and smiled, he went to move but winced in pain he remembered the memories of last night and got red and flushed. He looked down and moved his fingers in a circular motion on Yoongis chest smiling.

Jimin POV

I was laying on Yoongis chest drawing circles over it smiling to myself, what did I do to deserve him, I don't deserve him at all, I'm glad I walked the back ally that night.

Flashback:

"Jimin why are you still here you need to go home it's getting late"

"Nah I'm good Lisa don't worry about me, I'll be fine" I have her a reassuring smile.

"But oppa Your always working you need time off"

"Yea I get that but I can't, I have bills to pay, and besides TaeTae cant pay the bills by himself"

"But it is getting late Jimin Oppa go home and rest, you work early tomorrow" I smiled she's so stubborn

"Thank you Lisa. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye bye Jimin Oppa, tell Taehyung I said hiiii"

"Sure will byyye"

I grabbed my stuff and walked out, it was pretty late, I'll take the short way.

I walked past the corner store and turned to the ally behind it, I've only gonna this way one other time and that was cause I was running because TaeTae got hurt and I had to get there as fast as I could.

I continued to walk till I saw someone coming up to me I didn't think to much of it, people always come up and down this ally.

I smiled as he walked past he smiled back. I kept walking and I heard someone behind me, I didn't think much of it, till they started getting closer I looked back and I didn't see anyone. I started to speed walk till I saw someone in front of me and I felt a needle in my neck before blacking out.

When I woke up I looked around the room to see a blonde haired guy with a gun in his hand. I couldn't help but freak out.

"W-where am I??? W-who are you??? A-are you going to k-kill me???" I saw him turn around and my heart stopped, he was so beautiful and handsome, the dark look he gave, the way his face was structured, the look in his eyes... they were soft but dark. And when he spoke oh god I swore I could get hard because of it... what the fuck Jimin u can't just think shit like that ur tied to a chair in front of a guy holding a gun... but he was soooo hooooy... fuck snap out of it.

"You are in a workshop, I can't tell you who I am just yet, no I will not kill you, I don't kill innocent people" yup nope definitely not snapping out of it, wait did he just say he doesn't kill innocent people? My eyes widened.

"Y-you kill people???"

"Yes bad people rapists, killers, pedos, other gang members if they try to mess with us, but never innocent people" im so lost and confused but signed when he said he doesn't kill innocent people... but still why am I here...

Flashback ends.

Even when that happened he was so kind, how can people not see that? I look up and stare at his face.

He's so cute and soft, so adorable, his gummy smile, I can't help but to smile just thinking about it.

"You know staring at someone without them knowing counts as stalking" I giggled.

"But you knew about it, so it's not stalking"

"Mmmmm very true.... what time is it?"

"It's about 9:30"

"Mmmmph is gonna sleep more"

"No you need to get up"

"Mmmm no... I'm staying here I have nothing to do today I need to catch up on cuddles and sleep, and besides you can't do anything anyway you can't even get out of bed"

"Wanna bet" Yoongi laughed opened his eyes and sat up.

"Fine... lets make a bet, if you can get up and walk to the bathroom I'll do whatever you want me to, but if you fall on the way to the bathroom I get to stay in bed all day cuddling you watching movies and sleeping" ha this was going to be easy

"Mmmm... DEAL" boy was I wrong. The second I stood out of bed I fell.

"Hmmm yup see told you" I looked up to see Yoongi smirking. I pouted making grabby hands at him, he chuckled and rolled his eyes getting up before picking me up and putting me on the bed cuddling me.

A few moments later the door flew open and Jin came in the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED I HESRD A THUD"

"It's fine Jin me and Jimin made a bet that if he walked to the bathroom we would do whatever he wanted to but if he fell going to the bathroom we can cuddle, watch movies, and sleep all day.... I won't the bet"

"YAH!!!! He's still a baby be easy on him!!!!... uwu baby are you oka?"

"I'm fine Eomma just... sore..." I looked over at Yoongi seeing him smirking.

"Eeeesh just be careful, I'll make food and bring it up to you guys, have fun" he closed the door

"So... still not gay?" I laughed and shook my head

"Your not gonna leave that alone are you?"

"Nope" he answered with a pop of the P and smirked I just laughed and cuddled up to him.

Me and Yoongi spent the whole day doing what he wanted to do, I was still sore but Jin gave me some pain reliever thank goodness, Yoongi is lucky I love him.