32.Taehyungs surprise pt.3 ~

*time skip bc I'm lazy af and want to get to the good good part.*

Time skip through the teasing and multiple multiple dry orgasms Taehyungs ass is redder than his hair was at this point. Hoseok was having a difficulty holding on but he was doing a good job, but Jungkook planned everything before so 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it's apart of the plan.

Now to the fun part

"Now this.... this is an ice cube" Jungoook took 2 ice cubes and put them at their necks Taehyung gasped and Hoseok bit his lip. Jungkook slid the ice cube down their spines Hoseok trying not to moan but biting his lip Taehyung on the other hand was close to moaning it's like the part in Hercules where the witches get so close to cutting the life string.

Jungkook knew Taehyung was close to moaning and he decided to have fun so he brought the ice cube around to his nipples and as soon as they touched Taehyung moaned. Jungkook smirked and removed the ice cubes setting them in a bowl.

"Now now baby boy what did I tell you about moaning?"

"N-not to"

"And what did you do?"

"I-I moaned" Taehyung said quietly earning a slap to his ass

"What was that baby boy? Daddy didn't hear you"

"I moaned" Jungkook smiled.

"Good boy but you were a bad boy and what does that mean?"

"I get punished"

"By who?" Jungkook smacked his ass again

"B-by Daddy I get punished by daddy"

"That's right good job" Taehyung was about to say yes daddy before he got cut off by an accidental moan from the vibration in his cock realizing Jungkook turned the cock ring on. "Tsk tsk tsk someone is being a disobedient little slut aren't they?" Jungkook grabbed a fist full of Taehyungs hair and pulled it back "answer me now, you don't want to make me mad, hey Hoseok what happens if someone makes me mad?"

"He torchers you till you either pass out or say the safe word, and trust me you would rather pass out, or just not get him mad in the first place I've seen the girls after they leave"

"So now, answer me baby boy"

"Y-Yes I'm a disobedient slut for daddy and Master" Jungkook let go of Taehyungs hair and chuckled.

"So not only are you being disobedient to daddy but to your Master too? Wow you really are a slut aren't you? So desperate to be fucked your being disobedient to your daddy and Master now?"

"Yes daddy"

Jungkook laughed and shook his head

"Hosoek get up and take off your blind fold and cock ring and join me, looks like our little slut wants to play dirty.... so we will play dirty"

My last chapter for tonight, I still have 3 pages left and one more chapter, ima squeeze everything in next chapter so get ready... I'll upload it tomorrow