60. Flight

Double update don't forget to read the chapter before this one

"So... about this vacation... their are a lot of places we could go. So first I want one outside of america first, so we will go to, Tokyo, then Paris, then brazil, and there is one that isn't in America but I want to go there last because it's so beautiful, next we will be going to America, and going to New York, Florida, and California. Then to sum it all up we are going to go to Maldive." Everyone's eyes widened

"CAN WE JUST SKIP EVERYTHING AND GO TO MALDIVE!!!"

"YEA PLEASE IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!!!"

"Really?"

"Yea he always said if he was dating someone that's where he would want them to propose/ marry them, he even gave me explicit details of how he wanted to be fu-"

"OKAY TAEHYUNG THATS ENOUGHT"

"Oh no no no... Taehyung please continue I wanna hear this"

"NO!!!"

"And wait... you said "how he wanted to be fucked right... but Jimin didn't you say you weren't gay" everyone oooed and he hid his face. "Chill babe I'm just messing with you" he leaned on to Jimins ear and whispered "but I do what to know these details later" Yoongi but his earlobe and pulled away.

"Uhhh is it safe for me to ride in a plane while pregnant?"

"Are you past your first trimester?"

"Yea I'm 15 weeks"

"Then your fine we will be taking a private jet so you can sleep majority of the time, their are 3 different beds, obviously me and Jimin get one for us and the babies, Jin and Namjoon get one obvious reasons y'all can fight over who gets the other bed."

"Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok can have it" everyone else agreed on it.

"Hmm that was easier okay everyone get ready we are leaving at 8 tonight so we can sleep on the way."

Everyone split ways and Jimin put the babies down for a nap and went to the room and started packing.

"HEY BABE HAVE YOU SEEN MY RAZOR?"

"IT SHOULD BE UNDER THE SINK"

"THANKS LOVE"

Jimin started putting clothes in a bag and he opened the bottom drawer and looked around and grabbed something and put it in the bottom bag. He grabbed some underwear and he even grabbed the outfit Taehyung gave him as a present and he put that on their too. After a while and having 3 bags full of clothes (Tokyo, Paris, And brazil 2 weeks, New York, Florida, And California 1 week and Maldive 3 weeks so 12 weeks... 3 months) Everyone was ready by 6:30 so they started to put everything in the vehicles and Jimin got the babies and headed downstairs. He looked around and smiled before closing the door.

"Ready babe?"

"Yup, got the earmuffs and pacifiers?"

"Yup"

"Then we are ready to go" they headed to the airport where the private Jet was and Yoongi got out to talk to the man and he started to yell and Jimin got worried. He got out the car and walked over to Yoongi as the guy left. "What's wrong!?"

"They fucked up our shit"

"What do you mean?"

"The only jet they have is a bigger one and yea it has more room and more beds and more privacy but it's
Fucking expensive as hell"

"Are you fucking kidding me"

"No, I'm beyond pissed." Jimin glared at the guy and walked over to him. "Jimin what are you doing.