51. Babies

3 1/2 MONTHS LATER (8 1/2 months pregnant)

"SHHHIIIT YOONGIIII"

"WHAT WHATS WRONG?!?!"

"THERE COMING"

"NO NO ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!"

"YEEES OH MY FUCKING GOD MOVE YOUR DAMN ASS"

"IM FUCKING TRYING"

"WELL YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH FUUUUCK THEY ARE COMING"

"THEN GO WITHOUT ME ILL CATCH UP!!!"

"NO IM NOT LEAVING YOU THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!!!"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JIMIN ITS JUST A DAMN GAME!!"

"IT DOESNT MATTER THEY ARE COMING AND YOUR BEING SLOW HURRY UP I DONT WANNA DIE"

"BITCH OU WONT FUCKING DIE ITS MARIO CART!!!"

"THE WORLD IS ENDIIIIING SAVE YOURSELVES!!!" Jimin dramatically threw himself on the couch with one hand on his forehead the other handing off the couch with one let bend up and the other one handing off.

"Jesus Jimin what am I going to do with you?"

"Marry me?"

"Not yet we just got engaged"

"YEA 3 1/2 MONTHS AGOOOO"

"Babe I love you but not now"

"B-But don't you love me?" Jimin started to cry and Yoongi rolled his eyes

'Stupid hormones' Yoongi thought as he walked over to Jimin"

"Baby I love you which is why I engaged to you... I love you so much... we just have to focus on our babies right now Okay?" Jimin nodded and hugged Yoongi. "Good... now I have a mission to go on so behave I love you and I'll see you later."

"Love you too... be safe"

"Of course."

Yoongi left with Namjoon, Jackson, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

Within a few minuets after Yoongi left Jimin turned little and he whined.

"Daddy?" Jimin looked around for him but remembered that he told big Jimin he was on a mission. He was sad but he could do anything about it. "TaeTae went wif so I awone." Jimin pouted but smiled when He remembered Krystal was here.

He ran (I can see little jimin rubbing or trying to run it's adorable) to the kitchen and covered his eyes automatically when he saw Jisoo and Krystal kissing.

"ICKYYYY" Krystal and Jisoo pulled away and Krysta blushed. Jisoo got up and walked over to Jimin.

"Are you little??" Jimin uncovered his eyes and nodded his head. "Awe how old are you?" Jimin held up 4 fingers "Awe your 4" Jimin nodded Jisoo cooed and looked at Krystal. "Do you want to turn little to play with Jiminie so he isn't lonley?"

Krystal's eyes glossened and she ran over to Jimin and hugged him.

"You wanna pway?"

"YEA YEA YEA" they ran out the kitchen and Jisoo smiled

They ran past Jin who stopped  them.

"Whoah whoah whoah calm down guys.. Jimin especially you... you don't wanna fall and hurt the babies do you?" Jimin widened his eyes and looked at his massive stomach and rubbed it shaking his head.

"Good boy now go and play" Jimin nodded

"Bye Eomma"

"Bye baby" they walked away giggling and Jin just smiled and walked away shaking his head 'that boy will be the death of me I swear'.

Jimin and Krystal played for a while and then they started to color.

"Kwystowl... I has bwu pwease?"

"Yea hewer is bwu"

"Fank oo" Jimin Grabbed the blue and started to color and he stopped wide eyed and yelled. "AAAHHH H-HUWETS" Krystal turned big and held Jimins hand

"Jimin what's wrong.?"

"H-hurwets... make it stoooop" Krystal looked down to see a puddle of water. "W-wet it wet"

"Fuck... JIIIIIIN" Jin ran in the room

"What what's wrong?"

"Jimin... the babies.... there coming...." Jins eyes widened.

"Fuck"