Calvin 6

I was really expecting a full-out brawl like I was expecting Nayquinn's friends to just start swinging and everyone in the house to run out and we all be out there fighting but Nayquinn and his friends looked at us laughing at something then walked in the house. If it came down to it I had faith in my ability to throw hands but it took a lot to get mad and given the way Denzel described their feud and the way that Nayquinn just acted told me a few things... he had told his friends beforehand who he was living with and given the way that they were laughing as they walked past me and Izaia, I just had this gut feeling that they were planning something... they were just too calm now they could be high but I seriously doubted it. I glanced over at Izaia who seemed like he was about to spontaneously combust, I had never seen him so pissed, granted we had never been alone in a one on one setting but still it was kinda scary. Before I could blink Izaia was already at the door and I really didn't know what he was about to do.....

"BRO YOU LIVE WITH BITCH ASS NAYQUINN!!??!?!?!" Izaia yelled at Denzel who was talking on his phone, Denzel mumbled something then quickly hung up. "ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS BRUH!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M JUST GOING TO GO BEAT THAT NIGGAS ASS!!!" Izaia said as Eddie jumped up to join Izaia.

"Izaia chill.... look we're not going to start no shyt, obviously since you seen him and didn't fight him it's not as deep as you're trying to make it, and as long as he.... Man Eddie get back here....." Denzel said as Eddie tried to sneak into the house. "As long as he's coo... we'll be coo but the second he tries some slick shyt, we'll handle it. Who all was he with?" Denzel asked.

"That nigga Shymal, Raynard, and Onyx." Izaia said as if saying those names out loud physically hurt him.

"This is some fuckin bullshyt.... since you're obviously being a bitch and stopping me from fighting I'm about to go fuck something to burn off this anger, Izaia you ridin with me or staying here?" Eddie asked and I kid you not steam was coming out of his ears.

"Actually I was about to go get something to eat.... Calvin, you riding?" Izaia asked looking at me and I shrugged.

"I'm coming too.... in fact I'll drive." Ziggy said and I kinda felt bad because I had completely forgot that he was here given everything that happened from the kitchen to out front. Izaia tossed Eddie his keys and told him not to fuck up his car and we all left the house to avoid a confrontation with Nayquinn and his friends.

"I'm just going to state the obvious.... both them niggas like you." Mauricio said as we walked around the buffet picking out our food, out of everyone in the house I was closest with Ka'Jai and Mauricio; I looked at him confused for a second and he laughed as if he was about to have to explain something to a toddler. "Ziggy and Izaia, I peeped Izaia crushing on you the other day but that nigga Ziggy was in his feelings big time when he saw y'all in the kitchen talking."

"Ziggy is my bro... our friendship is different, yeah we messed around a few times but he's extremely blunt, if he was feeling me he would've said something." I said waving off Mauricio's theory.

"Maybe he's afraid of messing up y'alls friendship.... I'm just saying you got three options; fuck with Izaia and keep your friendship with Ziggy, fuck with Ziggy and beat Izaia's ass when y'all play against each other in football, or stay single and fuck with them both." Mauricio said.

"Nah I couldn't do that...." I said even though at the gathering it's anything goes, but I didn't think I was cut out for a monogamous relationship. "I can't be a hoe like you and your twin." I said laughing.

"Say what you want but me and Marcelino are faithful to the people we're dating.... now if I was single it would be a whole different story but at the moment I got a girl and that's who gets all my attention and Marcelino would cut his leg off before ever cheating on Piru." Mauricio said. We got back to the table with; Ziggy, Izaia, Denzel, Marcelino, and Ka'Jai and I couldn't help but look at Ziggy, what if what Mauricio was saying was true? I mean he seemed like the same person but now I wasn't so sure, I searched through my memories trying to find subtle hints that Ziggy may have dropped in the past but I couldn't think of one.

"Ayy I was thinking.... maybe tomorrow if you're not busy we can chill, I was serious when I said I wanted to get to know you on a more personal level, no sex." Izaia said as his teeth lightly grazed my ear.... my dick got rock hard from that small gesture and I knew I had to change seats, actually I was starting to feel that all too familiar sensation; I was starting to sweat, I felt like I was losing my mind, like I was choking... before anyone could notice, I reached inside my pocket, grabbed a pill, and quickly popped it in my mouth. It took a few minutes before my body began to relax and I started to calm down but I noticed Izaia was looking at me funny and Ziggy had seem to grow quiet.

"I think I'm free tomorrow... if the over still stands." I whispered back to Izaia who was still looking at me funny.

"Only if you promise to leave them damn pills at home...." He said quietly, I started to explain to him why I did need them but his eyes shifted to Mauricio who had got up and everyone's eyes seemed to follow him as he crossed the restaurant, Marcelino jumped up and followed after his twin but it was too late... Mauricio had walked over to a man tapped him on the shoulder and before the older dude could fix his mouth to say anything Mauricio just started punching the dude. I thought that Marcelino was going to grab his brother but to my surprise, he started punching the man as well.......

"At least we didn't have to pay for our food." Ka'Jai said after we had got kicked out of the restaurant. "And even better, they didn't call the cops, in my eyes, that's a win/win." He said as we piled into the van.

"I just wanna know who that nigga was that we just jumped..." Marcelino said looking at his brother.

"Wait you jumped in without knowing who you were fighting or why?" I asked looking at Marcelino who shrugged.

"If my brother is fighting I'm fighting as well.... no questions ask and I know Mauricio well enough to know that if he's swinging on somebody then he's got a damn good reason." Marcelino said.

"That was our sperm donor.... see I'm the type of nigga who holds grudges and I'm also the type of nigga that if we beef then we beefin forever, my dad was the first nigga I ever had beef with and he's going to be that nigga I hate more than anybody until the day I die. There's no forgiveness, no mending our relationship, no smoking of the peace pipe.... whenever I see him in public he should already know it's on sight." Mauricio said a little too calmly.

"Damn I didn't even recognize him.... but oh well..... fuck that nigga." Marcelino said shrugging. When we got back to the house, Denzel took Izaia to pick up his car, Ziggy left without saying a word, Mauricio went to clean the blood off his hands, Marcelino hopped in a car with I'm guessing his dude, and Ka'Jai walked into the living room. I decided to go upstairs because this pill had me feeling a little tired, I got up to my room the bathroom that I shared with Nayquinn and splashed some water in my face and for the second time today I was caught off guard by someone popping up outta nowhere.

"My bad little dude, I ain know nobody was in here." The dude said looking me up and down, his eyes were bloodshot red and I could smell the Henny wafting off of him, another thing that I noticed that I really tried not to, is how the more he looked at me the more pronounced his dick print became in his grey sweatpants. "I'm Shymal.... Nayquinn's my brodie...." He said as if that was supposed to mean something. "You mind? I really gotta take a leak." He said and I nodded and quickly started to walk out the bathroom, but as I turned to hit the door Shymal was standing in the same spot clearly staring at my ass. Maybe I was tripp.....

"I think you're really drunk." I said as he stumbled into my room. Shymal looked at me and smiled before shrugging.

"Maybe, maybe not....." Then without warning he crossed the room and started kissing me, this wasn't any regular kiss either... this was intense, he was gripping my ass, sucking on my lips, he even grabbed my dick a few times. But as quickly as it started it was over and Shymal seemed to be snapping out of a daze, he looked at me and fury burned in his eyes as his hand closed around my neck tightly. "You better not say shyt or I'll fuckin kill you." He said pushing me roughly before storming out of my room.... what the fuck just happened.......................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Nayquinn, Mauricio, or Ka'Jai?