Calvin 104

I finally understood what the folding chair was for, how Ge'Onta managed to not only have me sit in the chair, but also allow him to tie my arms behind my back and tie my legs together, I'll never understand.... but after an hour I sat there breathing heavily, covered in my own nuts as Ge'Onta sucked on my neck and whispered in my ear. Through this unique form of torture, I was still defiant, Ge'Onta was trying to get me to commit to Washington State University and I was still reluctant to say yes.... mainly because I was trying to see what other tricks he had up his sleeve. An hour, a full sixty minutes and I have yet to touch his dick aside from when he placed the thick uncut head on my tongue, but other than that he was still teasing me. Ge'Onta knelt down in front of me and grabbed my dick, I had already busted three or four nuts so my dick was super sensitive so when Ge'Onta licked the head of my dick, my entire body shook violently, being the masochist that he was Ge'Onta seemed to thrive off of seeing me suffer.

"All I need is a yes... a small verbal commitment and I'll let you go, why are you resisting?" Ge'Onta said licking the head of my dick again and I had to close my eyes and say a silent prayer. "Look this school has more than this to offer... I'm just trying to show you all the positives, just give me a chance." He said kissing up my cum covered by before sticking his tongue in my mouth.

"I just wanna keep my options open.... this is a big decision." I breathed out quickly and Ge'Onta smiled. "My entire future depends on me making the right choice, I don't wanna rush it." I said as he used his thumb to rub the tip of my dick.

"Well, I still have other ways of getting my yes...." Ge'Onta said moving behind me and untying my arms, then my legs. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed and pushed me down on my back. "Let's make a deal.... I don't need a solid yes, just agree to come on another campus visit, you do that and I'll give you what you've been craving since you walked in this room." He said grabbing my legs and pushing them towards my chest.

"Depends on how well you perform." I said looking into his eyes and he smiled as his fingers entered my ass followed by his tongue. I gripped the sheets and turned my head, fighting the urge to cry out in ecstasy as Ge'Onta rolled his tongue all across my hole.

One of the tall tale signs that a nigga knows what he's doing is when you grab his head with both hands, I couldn't even remember the point when my hands left to sheets and grabbed his head but I do remember pushing his face deeper into my ass. My chest was rising and falling rapidly, my back was arched, my toes were curled.... I was moaning loudly, but what got me was hearing this nigga moan, when a nigga moans from eating ass, you know he fuckin loves it and was trying to stay focused but I could feel nut number four or five, depending on if you counted that took both of us by surprise.

"Go head and nut nigga... I can see it in your eyes, you're fighting it and we both know it's futile." Ge'Onta said and it was like my body was waiting to hear those words because the next thing I knew nut was hitting my face as Ge'Onta's long tongue swirled around my ass. "Yeah, buss that shyt nigga." Ge'Onta said watching my body twist and shake.

"Holdupbruh...." I breathed out in one word if you've never busted a nut so hard that your stomach hurt, then you were definitely missing out on the most erotic pain you'd ever experience.

"Don't tell me to hold up, this is the point where I can't let up... you're on the edge of ascension and if I let up now I'll have to start over from the beginning." Ge'Onta said as he rolled a condom over his dick. "Now you said your answer depends on how well I perform.... I plan on making you regret that statement." Ge'Onta said as he pushed the head of his dick inside of me.

It happened automatically, my legs wrapped around his waist as he slid his entire dick inside of me. Izaia's dick was thicker but there was something about Ge'Onta's curved dick that just.... it felt different, I had never experienced dick like this in my life. Each stroke was a sermon, given by a preacher from one of those mega-churches, Ge'Onta winded his hips making sure my ass felt that big, curved, uncut dick..... My eyes were in the back of my head as he fucked me relentlessly, I loved/hated when a nigga sucked on my neck while he fucked me because that shyt always made me want to bust. But what sent me over the edge was him moaning in my ear, if you were to walk past this room, you'd assume I was the one fuckin him given the way he was moaning....... That shyt was so fuckin sexy to me.