Izaia 36

Everything lined up perfectly; my mom was over her boyfriend's house, Denzel and Eddie were still with Shannon and Bubblez so I knew they wouldn't be popping up over here unannounced, and since The Gathering had been postponed that meant there was literally nothing else to for us to do. We walked up to my bedroom and Calvin sat on my bed, I could tell he was nervous but this was different than when he was close to a panic attack, the energy just felt different and it was moreso an excited nervousness than an anxious nervousness. Still I wanted to take my time and make him as comfortable as possible, so I walked over to him and stood between his legs, I bent down slightly until our lips were inches away from him and waited for him to make the first move.... To my surprise Calvin grabbed me roughly and tossed me on the bed, I can't lie that nigga was strong as fuck, as I laid on the bed he climbs on top of me and started kissing me, this tongue was sweet from the donuts he had eaten earlier and I was becoming lost in how forceful he was..... in fact that shyt was turning me on even more.

"Chill, Calvin we got all day no need to rush....." I said as he pulled my shirt off and start kissing across my chest. Calvin pulled back a little and looked into my eyes, there was a different look in his eyes, more confident then he smiled and leaned forward, Calvin pressed his mouth to my ear and I swear what he whispered in my ear ALMOST turned me into a total bottom.

"Nigga I'm about to tear this ass up....." Calvin said nibbling on my ear. "Relax I know what I'm doing." Calvin said confidently. Somehow we switched positions and I was straddling his lap, Calvin ran his hands over my back, then he picked me up and placed me down in the middle of the room, no lie I was loving the dominate Calvin. He moved behind me and then I started trembling, Calvin's lips grazed the back of my neck and I watched as precum formed at the head of my dick.

"Whatchu doing man?" I asked because Calvin hadn't said a word and I was completely unsure about what he was about to do. Calvin reached around and grabbed my dick, slowly he began stroking it forcing more precum to build on the head... there was so much that it was starting to drip from my dick, Calvin moved around me and dropped to his knees and licked all the cum from the head of my dick. I wasn't ready, sure me and Calvin have fucked in the past but this was different... there weren't about five other dudes in the room with us, it wasn't a free-for-all fuckin session, it was just us so that meant that I had Calvin's undivided attention.

I had a plan, once it was clear that we were fuckin I was going to bring him back here and give him the best dick of his life, I wanted it to last forever, I wanted my dick and ass to be his obsession, never in my wildest imagination did I think that Calvin would be the one who took control. Yet here I stood, in the middle of the room, bent over with Calvin's tongue deep inside of me..... his skills were undeniable, as my legs trembled from the shockwaves he was spending throughout my body. I needed to re-establish control otherwise I would be riding his dick and though that was part of my plan, I wanted to top him first... but it didn't matter because Calvin held my every action in the palm of his hand.

We had moved to the bed, Calvin kissed all over my chest while stroking my dick.... our eyes connected the whole mood shifted from intense unfiltered lust to quiet subtle passion. Calvin moved up my body until we were face to face, my hand moved to the back of his head as I pulled him down and our lips connected. I don't think I've ever kissed someone so gently yet so passionately before in my life, it was like the kind of kiss you give someone after saying the two most binding words in the English language 'I Do'

The moment was here and neither one of us could fight it any longer, Calvin reached towards my window sill for a condom but I grabbed his hand, there was something I wanted... nah something that I needed to do before we starting fuc.... making love. I flipped Calvin over and began kissing all over his back, knowing what was coming Calvin's back arched and I had to resist the temptation to dive right in because his ass looked even better than I remembered. I took my time allowing my tongue to roll all over Calvin's lower back, you know what fuck it... I couldn't hold back anymore, I pushed Calvin's legs apart and began putting in work.

"Damn nigga....." Calvin moaned and I smiled, something y'all should know about me and that was, in my opinion, eating ass > getting my dick sucked. There was just something about breaking a nigga's will with my tongue and forcing him to submit to my control. I wrapped my arms under Calvin's leg to prevent him from running and continued my assault, the way Calvin's ass tasted I was sure that I was hooked, I was already thinking about all the fights I was going to have to get into with however was stupid enough to step to my dude.

We ended up in my bed, my tongue was still in Calvin's ass and I could feel him eating my ass and I had to keep pulling away from him because his tongue was almost a dangerous as mine. After a few minutes, Calvin had replaced his tongue with his fingers and by this point I was ready.... I grabbed a condom off the window sill and rolled it over his dick.

"Ayy go easy... it's been a while." I said looking into his eyes and Calvin nodded as we rolled over so he was on top. I wasn't good with pain and Calvin's dick wasn't long but that muthafucker was THICK and that shyt was worse.... But Calvin took his time until the pain blended into pleasure, his strokes were measured and steady, my grunts of pain turned into moans of pleasure and Calvin took that as a sign to go harder. "Fuck....nigga." I said digging my fingernails into his back as Calvin sucked on my neck gently.

"I got you..... just relax." He said nibbling on my ear and I nodded and let him do what he wanted. As good as Calvin was on the football field, that was nothing compared to how he was in the bedroom it was like all the confidence he had on the multiple by three and the fact that he had me riding his dick in MY OWN bedroom was a testament to that..... like I said I RARELY bottom but there was something about Calvin that was just special.

"Yo we need to switch....." I said in one breath and Calvin nodded but held me firm as his thick ass dick continued to stretch my ass. I grabbed his hair roughly and pulled his head back.... the look on his face told me that he was turned on by that rough shyt, something I made a mental note of as our lips connected. I grabbed a condom and quickly put it on and went right back to kissing Calvin, I pushed him back on the bed and flipped him on his stomach, I kissed all over his muscular back and ate his ass for a few minutes until I had his ass drippin all over my sheets.

To describe the feeling of his ass I might have to get a little graphic; imagine sticking your dick in the warmest, wettest, tightest, gushiest, piece of velvet.... the kind that grips your dick so perfectly that one wrong move and you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from nutting. That's how good Calvin's ass felt, I was tempted to pull out and go straight to IG to proclaim to the whole world that Calvin was mine and if you even looked at him I was going to fuck you up. Grabbing onto his hips, I allowed my long dick to repeatedly hit his spot and watched in amazement as Calvin's body responded, it was like he felt each stroking in his soul and that was a boost to my already inflated ego. The only thing I wished was....... Calvin turned his head slightly and nodded, I knew I was clean because we had to get checked before the season started and I took that nodded to mean he was good too so I ripped the condom off and dove back in; bad move because his ass felt even better without the condom....

"Kill that shyt nigga....." Calvin moaned and he should've never said that because I reached deep into my repertoire and started going crazy in his ass. The ultimate sign of good dick was the fact that his ass had started creaming all over my dick, I flipped him over so that we were face to face and seeing his dick jump each time I went balls deep made me curious to see if I could fuck the cum out of him. "Shyt Izaia fuck....." Calvin said biting into my shoulder, I was fuckin him so hard that my bed was banging into my wall.

"Hold up...." I said as Calvin threw his ass back on my dick, I was in a dilemma I couldn't pull out because it felt too good and I couldn't let him keep doing this because I was going to end up busting waaayyy sooner than I anticipated but even if I tired to Calvin wouldn't let me. I pulled out of his ass and jumped off the bed....

"Rule number one.... if you run we switch." Calvin said looking at me and I stood there staring at him, this dude was really making rules in my room and strangely enough, I was going along with it. Calvin got up and walked across the room and began stroking my dick, I grabbed his chin and started kissing him softly.

"Whatever you want bae....." I said as we began to move back towards the bed, after we fucked, showered, slept, fucked again, and then ate I was going to ask Calvin to be my dude officially but for now I was more concerned with getting my revenge by riding this nigga's dick so good that he didn't run but tapped out completely...............................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Shooter, Kairo, Supreme, or Piru?