Nayquinn 84

I had two choices in front of me, Amari or Denzel; one was almost certainly going to make me horny and lowkey I really enjoyed talking to him, while the other was almost certainly going to piss me off and I was probably going to end up fighting him. Denzel could wait until morning if I was being totally honest but I kinda wanted to know why he wanted to talk... then there was Amari, I was starting to put the pieces together and if my math was correct he was about to have me doing some freaky shyt. The decision may sound easy but me and Denzel never really seen eye to eye on anything so the fact that he was coming to let me know that whatever it is that he wanted to talk about was important. So I made my decision, I walked back into my hotel room and told Amari to give me like five minutes, that was all the time Denzel was going to get from me so he should consider it an early Christmas present. I walked back out into the hallway and Denzel was standing there waiting, for some reason I thought about our trip to Washington State and I'm not going to lie I had fun with him and the rest of them... more fun than I ever had with my supposed boys, maybe that's because it was the first time me and Amari.......

"I'm coming to you man to man and letting you know that if I see your boys Onyx and Raynard it's a fuckin wrap for them niggas... they jumped my little brother and that's not something I can let slide." Denzel said looking at me dead in my eyes.

"And I'm telling you as a man that if that's all your soft ass is going to do to them niggas then maybe you should sit this one out because if I catch them I'm putting a bullet in their fuckin head." I said without blinking, Denzel seemed taken aback by my declaration and I don't know why but I just started talking. "Raynard killed my sister... and Onyx knew about it, I mean me and you were beefin for something much less so I gotta handle them nigga with a punishment that fits their crimes."

"I feel it... one thing we have in common is we both love our siblings, I know how you are about your little bro... so if I see them niggas before you do, I'll call and let you know." Denzel said and I nodded.

"Yeah then after that we can sit down and share our feelings, fuck outta here nigga." I said smiling and Denzel smiled back. "Nah but forreal maybe you can tell me why you pulled up to the house looking like Hannibal Lector and shyt." I said and Denzel nodded, once he was back in his hotel room, I ran back in mine and called Amari.

"Nigga I almost fell asleep on your punk ass." Amari said and I noticed he was still naked, which made my dick hard as fuck.

"You would've picked up and you better watch who the fuck you're talking to, don't get fucked up Amari... we both know I still run sh....." Before I could finish he hung up and I called his ass right back. "Nigga don't fuckin hung up on me, I swear to God I'll....." Again he hung up and again I called his ass right the fuck back. "Aight see now you're fuckin playin..."

"I'm not... I'm just trying to show you that I'm literally unphased by you or your weak ass threats, now tone the fuck down before I...." This time I was the one who hung up and after three minutes of waiting, he still hadn't called me back and I got pissed. "Why didn't you call me back?" I asked heatedly.

"To prove a point about who was really running shyt, every time I hung up on you, you were the one who called me and when you hung up on me... it was you that called me again. So think about it Nay, who is really in charge? Just because I let you and your weak stroke fuck me from time to time doesn't mean you're running shyt." Amari said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah we'll see when I get back to the city who's running shyt and who's going to be running. I can't fuckin believe you called my stroke weak when the last time I fucked you, the next morning you brought me breakfast in bed and gave me head while I ate." I said and Amari started blushing. "That's what I thought... now what's the deal with the ice?" I asked and all he did was smile before telling me what to do with the ice and let me just say... I was tempted to fly my ass back to Seattle right then and there.