Shooter 98

Nayquinn stripped out of his clothes and I stood there lookin at him, skinny niggas.... I was always pleasantly surprised when a skinny nigga had more dick than body, and with Nayquinn that was definitely the case. We stood there looking at each other, he had that arrogant ass smile on his face and my heart was pumping hard as fuck; the words he spoke to me in the car was still ringing in my ear 'I love you'..... The weirdest thing is I knew he fuckin meant it, I mean we spent damn near every day together and when we weren't together we were talkin on the phone, he even had a logical reason for ghosting me which was annoying and sexy at the same time. I looked down at Nayquinn's dick again and my mouth started getting wet, his dick was so damn pretty and I just wanted to... I went to grab his dick but he grabbed my hand, he still had the smile on his face as he shook his head as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his tongue in my mouth. I can't explain what happened but during our kiss, I ended up suckin on his tongue like it was a dick, and his fingers entered my ass, my body heated up as Nayquinn pushed me back towards the bed, all the while fingering my ass......

I laid on my bed looking up at his cocky ass 'I'm going to have you calling me daddy' smile and tried to take control of the situation, the thing about Nayqunn was I controlled that nigga, that was evident by the fact that he was here. I tried to sit up, but Nayquinn pushed me back against the bed, I tried reaching for his dick but he grabbed my hand and pinned it above my head. Every move I tried to make he countered it, all the while suckin all over my neck and chest, his fingers were still in my ass rubbing across my spot.

"Lemme suck it....." I said looking down at his dick again like it would be a shame if I didn't get to taste his dick because it was just.... it was mine and I had the God-given right to suck it whenever the fuck I felt like it. Nayquinn looked at me for a second, contemplating on whether or not he was going to succumb to my will, our eyes bore into each other's and I could see his desire battling his pride.

"Nah, you good...." Nayquinn said pushing my legs to my chest and dropping out of my eyesight, I knew what he was about to do but... I WAS NOT READY!!! Nayquinn was a beginner when it came to eating ass, at least that's what I thought from the few times he's done it in the past, but baby listen.... three things; I was glad my mom was at work, I was happy that my door was closed, and for that moment I was happy she couldn't hear. Had none of those things been true she would've never looked at me the same because of the way Nayquinn had me moaning. "Stop." Nayquinn said and I was trying to figure out what he was referring to because I was trying to push him away and pull him closer at the same time. maybe he just meant in general. "You playin bruh...." Nayquinn said getting up and licking his lips.

"What are you talking about?" I said mad as fuck that he stopped.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talkin about Amari either you're going to let me do me, or I'm fuckin leavin." He said his face turned into a scowl and I mumbled something so quietly that even I wasn't entirely sure what I said. "Huh? What was that Amari? I can't fuckin hear you?" He said and I could tell what he was doing, he was establishing control and at that moment I was completely powerless to stop him.

"I said, I'll stop.... I said looking away from him." I said looking away, I felt like a bitch because I felt like a wolf submitting to the packs alpha, the feeling instantly vanished as Nayquinn pushed his tongue back inside of my ass.

I recalled one of the first conversations me and Nayquinn shared where we discussed his old fuck buddy, I remember asking him if dude sucked his dick because he like Nayquinn or if he sucked Nayquinn's dick because he liked suckin dick...... Nayquinn was eating my ass for his pleasure and not mine, that was a dangerous ass nigga. My legs were spread eagle, my body twisted and turned under the total ecstasy Nayquinn's tongue was giving me, I thought about covering my face because I was moaning loud as fuck but he seemed to relish in my moans so I knew if I covered them up he'd be mad.