Chapter 9

Natsu had his glasses on as he watched the video. He felt disgusted at himself for saying those stuff. The worst thing he said was that he had sex with his stepmom and that he had a crush on Gray.

Natsu started crying."I must've been drunk. Am I an idiot? Now they know the truth. They'll think I'm a freak. " He started sobbing and pulling at his hair.

For the rest of the day. Natsu laid curled up on the couch with a blanket covering him and he had a giant tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. He sat there all day. No one texted him, called him or asked him if he was fine on Facebook. Actually all his friends blocked him. When he saw that he laughed like a maniac. He didn't care about them in the first place.

Natsu went into the bathroom and got out a razor. He pulled out the sharp bit and cut his forearm. He didn't want to risk cutting his wrist and getting caught. He'd been doing this lately. It stopped the pain in his heart since that was numbed out by the pain on his arm. He watched as the blood trickled down his arm and dropped on the floor.

The next day he wasn't bothered with wearing contacts. Who did he need to impress. He walked through the hallway and people started whispering behind their hands to others. 'Dude I can hear and see you' he thought.

He went to his locker when it was snapped back and was forcibly closed. Nastu looked at who did that and saw it was Gajeel and Laxus'. When were they friends. Nastu was pushed back as the two rivaled groups came in. Natsu saw Lucy with puffed out eyes that were red. She must've been crying. He saw Gray. Gray face was expressionless.

"Well if is isn't our favourite little pussy." Gajeel said kicking Natsus belongings everywhere. (Have you ever seen a pussy Gajeel. I thought you were a Virgin. No wonder you got one confused with Natsu).Natsu didn't say anything. He just picked up his stuff and walked away when he got thrown into the lockers. Then everyone in the hall way started laughing.

They called him names like: Freak. Paedophile. Nerd. Geek. Retard. They also told him to go kill himself since his life was pretty useless. Natsu looked up and saw the one who threw him was none other that Gray. It was Gray who also told him to go kill himself.

Natsu picked himself up. He looked Gray in the eye and then picked up his belongings and ran off. Tears threatened to escape his eyes. But they fell anyway. Natsu made his way to homeroom and placed himself in his normal seat.

Loads of people kept staring at him. Lucy didn't come to sit with him. He sat there lonely. I could never forget you Gray. I hope you remember me. I don't care if they hate me. As long as you don't. But that seems out of question.

Natsu looked over to were Gray was sitting. He saw Gray laughing and talking with the others. They then noticed him staring and all quieted down. Gray experison seemed to be telling him he should look away or else. Natsu then turned back to face the window.

He hates me!