Endgame or Chapter 35

This last chapter is dedicated to Jessi9310 for being here the whole way.

"Come on. Come on." Gray dragged Natsu along as they walked in through the entrance.

"I'm coming. Geez. Slow down dude." Natsu groaned. His feet were killing him. The two boys strolled into the festival grounds and gazed at the scenery.
"What do you want to do first?" Natsu whispered.
"All of them!" Gray said.

They played every game and stall and tried to win as much as hey could. They competed each time. But like the last time they came they didn't win for themselves they won for the other. Gray who was always good at aiming arrows at the board and Natsu had failed miserably. When he won the teddy bear, he gave it to Natsu. Like always Natsu was good at whack a mole ( or anything that included hitting things ) He gave his prize to Gray since Gray couldn't even catch one mole. Gray gave him he a shy smile and Natsu couldn't help but blush furiously.

They then were to the food stands and chose all the same food. They ate takoyaki and ramen and lots of meat.

Once they were full. The paid and headed out to leave. When Natsu grabbed Grays hand. Gray turned around and smiled at him contentedly
"Gray. Do you love me?" He whispered

"Of course I love you and more than anything!" Gray replied grinning at Natsu. "No matter how far away we are from each other, I'll always love you."

"So would you ever forget about me? Like the last time." Natsu asked hiding his eyes under his bangs

"Never!" replied Gray. He wrapped his arms around Natsu and leaned forward. " I love you too much. Your amazing and I think your perfect, beautiful and awesome. Your more important to me than anything. Some one like you..."As there lips touched, fireworks exploded behind them.

"I could never forget."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well! That's!! It!!!

My first fic is over. Hehehe. I'm sad now.
I love everyone who read this and ships gratsu!
Imma thanks MissThunderKrystal for being amazing.
Also FireAsuri for the awesome comments.
Also thanks to everyone who read this for being perf man!!!
I got 17K. I'm so proud.

If you want more gratsu read my other FICS. There's more stories from me!!! Bye.
24/11/2014