Fraxus becomes canon

Oooo. I got 13K well done me!Guys fraxus shall come alive properly in this chapter. But I seriously suggest you read Tottosmile Fraxus story about an alien. It's a really original idea and I don't think anyone would of came up with it so well done her. Unless I do some Fraxus that's similar to Star Wars like Laxus is anakin skywalker and freed is padmé. Laxus does all he can to try save him but in the end freed dies. Star Wars is really sad. I still cry over it.

Freed POV.
I started at him as he sat down on the couch watching WWE. I looked at the screen for a second and saw two men in pants, beating each other up. Randy Orton was one of the men. I averted my eyes and continued to stare at him, angrily.
"Why are you staring at me?" He asked not taking a second to look at me. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, just as the match was nearly finished.
"Hey. FREED!!" He yelled, seeming pissed at me.
"Laxus. I need to talk to you and it's important." I explained to him. "More important than Randy Orton beating the crap out off Ryback!!" He argued.
"Depends. Are my feelings important to you?"I asked sadly.
"Oh. It's about feeling. Okay what?" He asked sceptically, leaning further away from me.
"No. It's about your feelings. What do you feel about me." I asked quietly. I felt sad and wanted to cry because I knew he'd say something like "We are Friends" and that's as far as this relationship would go.
"Hmm. Well I do love you and all. Now that's said, can I watch the match please." He said casually as he leaned back on the couch.
"What!" I yelled. Did I hear correctly. Maybe he meant he loved me as a friend. "Love me how? Like a friend?" I asked with my eyes bugling out.
"Yes." He responded. And my heart fell. "Also I love you romantically." And my heart burst there and then. "So wanna go out? Or do you not like me?" He said grinning.
"Sure." I said trying to keep my cool.
"If you want, you can scream of joy now." Laxus said, smugly.
"Yeah right." I said trying to contain myself.