Fraxus chapter: Maybe;)

***Well I feel like doing a fraxus chapter. Maybe. I may make them 'end up together'. Or make them go back from being 'best freinds' to just 'friends who only hang out cuz there other friends hang out with them'

So this moment is after the party. So like the first Tuesday back***

Freed POV

It was after lunch so Freed dragged himself to the canteen. He saw his friends and slowly walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" He said as he sat down on his seat next to Laxus. Everyone greeted him back. Except Minerva and Yukino. They seemed to be flirting with each other ( I'm not really into yuri. So I'm not going to like expand on their relationship ). Evergreen saw me looking at them.

"Oh. Don't mind them. They've been at it since home room." She sighed, rolling her eyes at them.

"Hey Loke are you all right? You seem quieter than usual." Cobra asked concerned as he joined the table.

"Loke? Loke? Loke?" Bixlow asked, waving his hand in front if Lokes face. Loke stood up abruptly and then sat done quickly.

"Dude. Seriously what's wrong" Asked Rufus looking up from his book.

"Nothing's wrong. Why would you ask such a thing?" Loke muttered. He kept staring up ahead like he was daydreaming or thinking really hard.

"Geez. Do you mind? Go back to normal. Or else your gonna start making me worry!" Laxus shouted swatting Loke on the head. Loke looked at him and started smiling sadly.

"Don't worry about me" He whispered. He stood up and walked out of the canteen.

"I see him in next period. I'll talk to him." Yukino said. Everyone was worried about him. It's been like this since yesterday. He was always lively and happy. He was talkative too, so seeing him like this was a real shocker.

The bell rang and they dispersed saying bye. Promising each other they'd talk on the phone later or ww meet up.

Since Freed had lesson with Laxus next he walked with him. It was kinda awkward. Freed didn't understand why.

"So. Can I ask you something?" Laxus asked blushing.( Yeahhh. He's blushing alright!! ;) )

"Yeah. Sure." Freed said glad that Laxus actually wanted to speak to him.

"Er. So you know at the party? When Natsu said your... ya know...?" Laxus said quickly. He was clearly flustered and was blushing deeply. Freed didn't like were this was going. He didn't want this.

Yeah. He might as well scream it to the world. He loved Laxus.

"Yeah. What?" He asked sadly.

"Do you... Er... Like... Me? He whispered under his breath. Freed looked away sadly.

"Yeahhhh. I'm sorry" He muttered.

"Sorry? Why?" Laxus asked with concern written on his face.

"Because... Because falling for you may ruin our relationship. You obviously don't feel the same way. And you'll probably hate me. That's why I never told you. Id rather be your friend. I can't take that risk. It'll ruin Everything." Freed cried out. He had tears at the corner of his eyes.

"So what?" Laxus said putting his arm around Freed. They walked into class. Nothing was awkward. They were just best friends.

**hahahahahha. They not lovers yet ****