Chapter 11

Kay Kay. Back to normal stuff. This shall be a Natsu chapter

Natsu POV

After finishing with the nurse. Natsu went to magic lessons since it was period 5. He walked over to Mr Hibikis class. He hated that class since all the girls were head over heels for the teacher. So all they guys ever did was watch as all the girls flirted with over him and the guys sat at the corner of the class bored out of their minds since they couldn't do anything.

Natsu sat on the floor as he made his way into the class. He looked over and saw Gray, Lyon, Gajeel and Elfman sitting together. They seemed to be arm wrestling. They all seemed to be laughing as well. Natsu looked at Gray. How he missed the good old days. When he had his dad.

When he had Gray.

Natsu tucked his knees under his chin and wrapped his arms around them. He then put his face on his knees. He felt an arm being placed on him. He looked up and saw Gajeel. Natsu looked shocked.

"Hey. Wanna hang with us?" Gajeel said sheepishly. He rubbed his hand on the back of his head and seemed to be trying for a smile. Natsu still looked shocked. His jaw dropped. 'What was going on. He hated them. And he was pretty sure that they never really liked him' Natsu thought.

"Erm. Okay." Natsu whispered. His lips formed a small smile.

He walked over with Gajeel and sat were they were. At first it was awkward. But then it was fine. All tension was broken. Except maybe with Gray. He seemed quiet. He avoided questions and didn't look him in the eye. Now, Natsu wasn't acting like he used to. But he still tried to be friendly.

Fast forward

Next day. Home room.

Natsu sat down and was joined by Lucy.

"Hey Natsu. How are ya??" she asked. 'Her smile seemed real enough' Natsu thought.

"I'm fine. Look Lucy I'm sorry for what I did." He said sadly.

"Oh don't worry about that. It doesn't matter, it's in the past." She leaned in and hugged him. Natsu smiled. A smile he hadn't smiled in so long. 'Maybe these are the friends are the ones mummy was talking about'. He saw Gray and Gray looked away. He had a sad smile and his eyes. They seemed broken. What Natsu didn't know was that Lucy had a evil smirk on her mouth.