Chapter 10

*Well basically this is a chapter about Natsus past.*

"Natsu now that your fathers left me with you how am I supposed to live my life. The only reason I married him was because he was powerful. But I'm guessing the only reason he married me was because I'm supposed to look after you when he leaves." His stepmom screamed at him. She had a cigarette in her mouth and had alcohol in her hands. She held Natsus wrist roughly. " What am I supposed to do with you." Natsu was crying. Her grip hurt him. "Will you shut your mouth and stop crying" She pulled her cigarette out of her mouth and pushed it onto his arm. Natsu wasn't affected by this. He didn't feel pain but he became her personal ashtray. He flinched though because she pushed to hard and the fire from the cigarette wasn't natural. It had chemicals that affected his lungs.

His stepmom always hurt him. But he never told anyone. She abused him in every way. Verbally. Physically. Mentally. And when she was really drunk. Sexually. Yeah he was raped by her loads of times. He hated it. But he told his father he'd stay with her. She even drugged him once *(wow who does this too a kid who's like 8. People who abuse kids are sick. Yet here I am writing about it.)***.

However one day she took too much alcohol and fell. Natsu didn't call the ambulance. He watched her crawl to the phone and dial the emergency number.

" Hello what's the emergency." They asked. She didn't respond. Natsu grabbed the phone and told them she was in trouble. His stepmom looked at him.

"Why are you helping me?" Natsu just stared at her. "You were always a good boy. One day you'll see Igneel again. One day you'll have loads of great friends. One day you'll find a lover. Live your life however you want. Just don't make any regrets like me. I don't need you to forgive me. Just remember I love you."

"I forgive you. Even if you hurt me. I love you too. Mum." Tears escaped her eyes when he called her that. She smiled at him. She was pretty when she smiled.

" Thank you." And with that her eyes closed. The ambulance was too late. They took her away. Natsu went to her funeral. No one came. Except Natsu.

* end of flashback**

Gray walked through the park on his way home. He just came back from the mall after hanging out with Lucy, Gajeel, Levi,Lisanna and Mirajane. Elfman was forgiven for what he did but he didn't come since he was hanging out with Evergreen. As he walked through the park he thought of his life back at middle school

***Flash back again except this is Grays. It's not real a flashback. But it explains why Gray wants to change**

Gray walked through the hallway. Everyone looked at him. He just beat up the toughest guy at school. He had no friends at all. He tried to help a guy being bullied but he gave up being the nice guy. Over time people started to fear Gray. He had stupid followers. Who helped him.

Gray became a bully.

It made him feel better. He felt superior. It was nice. He didn't care about these people. They needed to know there place. Gray changed drastically after his dad died. He wanted people to feel the pain he did.

He still had no friends. And he hated every bit of his life.

Gray stopped walking. He was in the middle of thinking when he saw Nastu sitting on a bench. He looked up and saw Gray walking. Gray looked at him and just walked past turning his head away from him. When suddenly he felt something grip his hand. He turned around to see Natsu. He had tears in his eyes.

"Gray. Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that stuff about you. I'm sorry I was mean to you." Natsu said pouting.

"I don't care." He said. He looked disgusted. " But I've wanted to know. Well everyone has. Did you actually have sex with your mum?" Natsu looked away.