Chapter 26

*Guys. Your all failures. It was Fraxus. It can't be Gratsu cuz there not even friends. It ain't stingue cuz Sting wouldn't say he was kidding after asking Rogue he wants to kiss him cuz he's probably dead serious. Lucy and Loke don't hang out. And freed has a crush on Laxus and there best friends but Laxus 'PROBABLY' doesn't return his feeling. I also saw grayxlyon. No. No. I don't ship that. There brothers in this story. I said anyone who failed seriously should read every chapter that had a specific ship except Gratsu. That's the story line. XD*

Natsu POV: Lunch

"Hey are you all right?"I asked Lyon.

Yeah. Your probably wondering what a loser like me was doing going up to Lyon Fullbuster and asking him if he was all right. Yeah, heads started turning when they saw me approaching him. Geez guys. They all want drama. They remind me of a certain groups of girls/boys who are crazy about this ship. Wait what was it called? Gratsu. What does that even mean?

"Yes. I'm fine." He said glumly.

"Erm... Whatcha doing here Natsu?" Juvia asked. I'm guessing the girl hated my guts.

"I'm asking Lyon is he's all right." I muttered.

"Oh. Okay." And she turned back and continued her deep conversation with Lucy.

As I turned something grabbed my arm. I turned and saw Lyon holding on to me.

"Wanna eat lunch here?" I was gonna decline, " Please!" Well I might as well. I sat down and thought about pizza and ketchup and it was magically summoned by some unknown force called teleporting food from the kitchen.

Then my face was pulled into a a pair of hands. They seemed to be pulling my cheeks. I saw a blur of scarlet hair.

"Erza. Please stop. That hurts."

"Awe. Your just as cute as the last time I did this. I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you again." She seemed to be grinning but that soon disappeared.

"Guys as much as your welcome at out table. Why is he here?" Lucy finally finished her conversation with Juvia.

"What are you taking about? I own this table." Erza being Erza argued back.

"Erza. You don't own everything." Gray said sitting down.

"Oh hello Gray." She then resumed pulling me cheeks.

"Lyon. What were you talking about? Mum made apple pie?" Gray asked bewildered.

"I was apologising. Oh yeah. You wouldn't remember." Lyon sighed

"So the moron was telling the truth. I thought he was going delusional."

"He is stupid isn't he." Lyon agreed.

"Guys. Right here!" I mumbled since my cheeks were still being pulled.

"Well. Sure. Whatever." That's didn't seem like a genuine forgiveness.

When we finished our lunch, since we took out time the bell rang so we couldn't do anything else. We went to classes. I saw Gray and followed him. He certainly wasn't going lessons.

"Gray" I shouted.

I said the three words that id been holding in for so long. I never would of said it. I didn't have the courage. But now I could. I trusted him. I knew he felt the same way

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I hate you!"