Chapter 27

Nastu POV

I should of told a more believable lie. Cuz I would never or could never hate Gray. Like I said, this was all part of my plan to get him to hate me. Remember: Hate is an emotion. He'd hate me and then we'd become rivals. And then id get to be with him. I was gonna make his life full of happiness and joy. I promised myself that a long time ago.

I would always love Gray.

"What the hell moron. You know what? I hate you too." Part 1 complete. I secretly squealed in joy.

"Where the hell are you going? You know we got lessons right?" I asked him.

"You have class to. Why the hell are you stalking me?" He asked skeptically.

"I have to. I can't let an idiot run wild." I started smirking.

"Shut up you bastard." He seemed to be losing his patience.

"Hmm. I think my dad was married to my mum when they had me." I said.

"Just shut your mouth. Anything that comes out of YOUR mouth is just plain bullshit." He started to turn around and walk off.

"Even if I said I loved you" I whispered quiet enough that he wouldn't hear.

I then turned around and walked towards me lesson.

Gray POV

I stood there. What the hell does this moron want. I turned to leave but I heard something I never wanted to hear

"Even if I said I loved you." He whispered it. He probably thought that I couldn't hear. What the hell does that idiot get saying shit like that.

Wait. The question I should be asking myself was, what do I feel about him? I hated him. But he did so much for me. I know he cares about me. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left that he cares about. He's given up on this world but stayed to save me. Why does he care so much? When I hate him so. He's a fool. But I probably should be nicer to him or go with his so called plan. Yeah. I know about that plan. Stupid. He thinks that me hating him will make me feel emotions again. It's actually quite funny. I started grinning and it kind of hurt my cheek muscles. I hardly smiled. Hardly, no. I Never smiled.

I remembered it all. I was the reason Ultear died. For Lyons pain. Erza and mums too. I was the reason dad died. It was because I was weak. I was truly pathetic. But now I could right all my wrongs. But why wasn't I doing that? Why was I running away? Could I at least get my feelings in check.

I used to love Natsu Dragneel. He was my saving grace. And my biggest regret was forgetting him. And my best achievement was saving him that day. But could I really fall for him again. I was a kid back then. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just hid my feelings. Maybe because I kept blocking out my feelings I couldn't tell the real ones from the fake. But id known this for a while now. Even without my memories.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I would always love Natsu

( see what I did there ;) )