Chapter 30

*Guys. Read my story on the TheGratsuLovers page. It's called I'm going to die soon. It may or may not have a happy ending. XD*

Natsu POV

Did he actually just ask me out? OMG. I'm so happy!

Then I was interrupted. Who the hell interrupted my fangirling moment.

"Hey." It was Lucy.

"What do you want?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Fine. Natsu, if I apologise, would you forgive me?" She said looking at her feet.

"Why the hell should or even would I believe you!" I said rolling my eyes. Is she stupid or something?

"Dude don't act like you didn't do something wrong. But I took it too far. I'm sorry. If you don't believe me, well to be fair you have the right to act this way." Her eyes were going misty as though she was about to cry.

"Natsu. I'm soooo sorry. I shouldn't of done something that stupid. My anger took control. And I'm taking full responsibility here. Pleassssse forgive me." She pleaded. Tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry too. And I forgive you, there's no point holding a grudge. You got your revenge. Even if it was the worst kind." I said rubbing my hand on the back of my head. She held out her hand and I shook it back.

"Best friends again?" She asked smiling.

"Dude you have more than one best friend." I said smiling. She then pulled me into a hug and we both started laughing.

"Yeah were sorry too dumbass. Owww. Levi." Gajeel said. He probably got hit by Levi.

"Can you forgive us Natsu. We were the worst friends ever." Lisanna shouted through tears. She was actually crying and really badly. She walked over, pushed Lucy out of the way and started crying in my arms.

"Lucy may be your best friend. But to me your like a brother. Okay?" And then she returned to crying. I started patting her head, confused of what to do. Mirajane came and pulled her off me. Gajeel fist bumped me. Elfman patted my back really really hard. There's probably a hand print there. Juvia just smiled. Lyon and Erza started squeezing my cheeks. Those two haven't changed one bit. Rogue and Sting both hugged me and promised me they'd beat me up. As if, I scoffed Id obviously win that one. Levi and Mirajane both came and kissed my cheeks which I wiped off right after.

"So were all friends again right?" Rogue asked.

"Sure. But I'm gonna win." I said puffing out my chest.

And then we all started fighting again. Like the good old days

"So Natsu. We all heard you had a date with Gray" Lucy said winking.

"Tell us all the deets man!" Sting said jumping up and down. We all knew he was secretly a hopeless romantic.

Timeskip: Date.

Gray POV

I was seriously nervous about this date. I thought Natsu would be acting like this. I really wanted to impress him. I wanted him to feel happy. What the hell? Now I'm thinking like some soppy teenage girl. Seriously, I'd never thought id be acting like this. Maybe I should of brought him chocolate?Or maybe I should of dressed better? Do I smell? No, I took a shower. What if he doesn't like me and he was just confused? What is he just wants to be friends? What if...

"Hey Gray." Someone said behind me taping my left shoulder. I turned around left to see who it was. There was no one there. I then turned a full circle and then saw Natsu standing in front of were I was before.

"Oh. Hey." I said blushing. I looked downwards so he wouldn't see my blush.

"So what do you wanna do first."

"How about a movie? But only if you want." I spluttered. Man I really was nervous.

"Gray. Your face has just created a new shade of red. Your cute when you blush." He said laughing. I started pouting and looking at my feet. I was rubbing my shoes together and fidgeting with my hands. Till he pulled one of my hand out of the others grasp. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Come on. Don't be nervous." He pulled me forward towards the cinema. He bought the tickets and drinks and popcorn. He must of read my mind because he bought me caramel flavoured popcorn which was my favourite and vanilla coke.

"Your favourites right?" He asked grinning

"Yeah." I mumbled. He took my hand again and dragged me to our seats. We were watching Fury. (I really want to watch this movie!!!). The movie was real good. Probably. Most the time I was watching Natsu. He was smiling and shouting at the screen.

"Kill him." Or "No. Don't die."

His smile was adorable. His eyes always seemed to sparkle and every once in a while, he'd look at me and squeeze my hand, reassuringly.

Once the movie was over. Natsu literally finished 3 bowls of EXTRA LARGE popcorn. I was still hungry.

"How about a restaurant?"

So the closest one in the mall was a Japanese restaurant. He bought me, Wait why was he buying everything. He bought me Takoyaki and some Bento. It was all delicious. Natsu who still had space in his stomach, bought Ramen.

"Mmmm. Enjoying the date so far?" He asked through a mouthful of food.

"Erm. Yes. It's really fun." I said smiling at him. We then started talking about anything. Music, Movies, Erzas craziness and what we wanted to do when we grew up. Neither of us could answer that.

When we finished are food. Natsu said he'd 'escort' me home. What, is he tying to be all polite and act like a gentlemen? That seems totally un-Natsu like. I smiled contentedly at him as he spoke. His voice was so nice to listen to. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy in the inside.

When we were in front of my house. He leaned forward and kissed me. It wasn't long but it was very passionate. It was as though fireworks had been set off. He pulled away and stated at me and then grinned

"Gray. You've created another shade of red."